- Are you are a complete noob and you defy any wiring experience? (BTW no electronics knowledge is needed)
- Do you hate reading (easy) manuals?
- Are you using 300W or lower powered motors with no plans to expand your system at some point in the future with stronger motors, like DC winch motors?
- Do you have a tendency to rush into jobs?
If you do plan on using MotoMonster and an Arduino (which is a great choice) then please ensure you read, fully understand and follow all of the guides in the FAQs before posting a question:
If you follow all these suggestions then success is guaranteed.
Do not expect community MotoMonster troubleshooting support if you:
- Do not bother to upload videos or pictures clearly showing all wiring.
- Expand your system by using 4 MMs - and you use any wire colors without any logic resulting in spaghetti syndrome (eg. black for "+")
- Ignore troubleshooting advice regarding testing your components and wiring.