1. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Download Package Now!
  2. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  3. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant here. Do not following these rules will lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
value1

Aerofly FS 2 Plugin 2.0.4.0

SimTools plugin for Aerofly FS 2

1. slipstream

slipstream Airborne

Balance:
    386Coins
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF
    But it’s not necessary to have it as part of a motion plugin.

What I have been trying to explain is that air turbulence is an invisible force, you cannot see it. Therefore there is no reference frame. There is no requirement to link it to any flight sim.

It could be an additional plugin named ‘turbulence effects’ that would randomly provide force to the actuators giving the realistic effect of turbulence.
  2. SeatTime

SeatTime Well-Known Member

Balance:
    27,067Coins
    Ratings:
    +2,620 / 29 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    DC motor, Motion platform, 6DOF
    MFS2020 will map turbulence and their effect on the aircraft at a thousand points across the flight surfaces based on the actual weather, ground and buildings. But yes, you could generate sudo-random data for a simulated turbulence. A developer would just need to implement it if he thought it necessary. None have at this time.
    • Agree Agree x 1