1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

[SOLD]

Discussion in 'Marketspace - Marktplatz' started by pittperson, Jul 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pittperson

pittperson Member

Balance:
    550Coins
    Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    I had a fun time building this thing and learned a lot. Unfortunately I don't have the time I thought I would to play with it. This turned out to be more of a "can I do it project," and I did it! :)

Asking $900 for everything.

It is for sale in the Charlotte, NC area. Here is my build thread: https://www.xsimulator.net/communit...ld-w-complete-shopping-list.8743/#post-109545

Parts included:

- Thrustmaster VG T3PA-PRO 3-Pedal Add-On Set
    Purchased new for $149

- Thrustmaster VG Ferrari 599XX EVO Wheel Add-On
    Purchased new for $179

- Thrustmaster Racing Wheel Servo Base
    Purchased new for $259

- GTR Simulator Gta Model with Real Racing Seat, Driving Simulator Cockpit Gaming Chair with Gear Shifter Mount
    Purchased new for $349

- Thrustmaster TH8A Add-On Gearbox Shifter
    Purchased new for $159

- (2) Pololu JRK 12V12 USB Motor Controller With Feedback
    Purchased new for $100 each

- (2) HP DL380 G4 575W Power Supplies
    Purchased used for $10

- (2) Gear motors
    Purchased used for $199
    (shafts are already flipped so motors can be mounted the same direction)

- Miscellaneous wiring, fans, steel, etc.

Grand Total of all Parts: $1,500. Selling for $900. If you don't care about anything else, you are essentially getting almost new thurstmaster hardware for nearly 50% off. Total amount of use is maybe 12 hours.

Notes:

- The racing seat frame was cut apart to fit it in with the simulator, but by removing the U joint and a little welding it will be stationary again.
    - I have the necessary config files for the motor settings

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Artistichalo

Artistichalo Member

Balance:
    511Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
  3. Artistichalo

Artistichalo Member

Balance: