1. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Download Package Now!
  2. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  3. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant here. Do not following these rules will lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
yobuddy

SimTools v2 - Game Vibe Beta 5b

A telemetry driven re-configurable transducer system for SimTools.

1. Imeleon

Imeleon Member Gold Contributor

Construction Engineer
    Balance:
    13Coins
    Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, SCN5
    I've got those 2 friends on simtools now but they are having problems getting Game Vibe working.
    They're getting the 'Unhandled Exception error' below.
    I directed one of them to the direct X fix on another thread but that's not worked.
    Got any thoughts.
    Thanks
    Mark
    See the end of this message for details on invoking
    just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
    System.InvalidOperationException: An error occurred creating the form. See Exception.InnerException for details. The error is: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.DirectX.DirectSound, Version=1.0.2902.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.DirectX.DirectSound, Version=1.0.2902.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
    at GameVibe.frm_SoundCardSettings..ctor()
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    Last edited: May 14, 2019 at 18:42
  2. Imeleon

Construction Engineer
    Balance:
    13Coins
    Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, SCN5
    I’m in the process of getting them to try the dx instal and updates on the previous pages. I’ll see how that goes.
  3. yobuddy

yobuddy Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator SimAxe Beta Tester SimTools Developer Gold Contributor

Computer Technician
    Balance:
    25,633Coins
    Ratings:
    +3,420 / 10 / -0
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Imeleon

Construction Engineer
    Balance:
    13Coins
    Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, SCN5
    @yobuddy you sir are a steely eyed missile man.
    They finally have game vibe working.
    I had to get them to instal the direct 9c from your post on page 16 as well as the stuff on ther link above, just in case anyone else needs to know.
    Now they have rumbling weapons, landing gear and flaps in war thunder they are well happy.
    Big Thanks
    • Winner Winner x 2