1. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Download Package Now!
  2. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  3. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant here. Do not following these rules will lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
yobuddy

SimTools v2 - Game Dash v2.1

Format and Send Game Dash data to a device/program.

1. john thornewill

john thornewill New Member Gold Contributor

Balance:
    82Coins
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    DC motor
    Here it is...

upload_2018-7-9_23-14-9.png

I've also repatched the game with 2.0.5.4 and it doesn't make a difference.. PCars 1 is working fine btw...

Interestingly, I watched Game Dash when I started PCars2 and it did detect it for about a second before dropping out back to :

upload_2018-7-9_23-16-42.png

I really appreciate any help people have on this...

Attached Files:

2. yobuddy

yobuddy Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator SimTools Developer SimAxe Beta Tester Gold Contributor SimTools 2.0 Beta Tester

Computer Technician
    Balance:
    29,446Coins
    Ratings:
    +2,847 / 8 / -0
    Please try closing game dash, and then re-launching it after the game is started and your on the track.
    Let me know buddy!
    yobuddy
  3. john thornewill

john thornewill New Member Gold Contributor

Balance:
    82Coins
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    DC motor
    Progress - brilliant suggestion! When I do that it works properly - the question now is how do I get this to work so I don't have to restart Game Dash after starting PCars2?
  4. yobuddy

yobuddy Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator SimTools Developer SimAxe Beta Tester Gold Contributor SimTools 2.0 Beta Tester

Computer Technician
    Balance:
    29,446Coins
    Ratings:
    +2,847 / 8 / -0
    It will have to come with an update buddy.
    yobuddy
    • Like Like x 1