1. Hundreds of coffees, endless nights of debugging and coding, and countless feedback by our beta testers led to this new major release. SimTools 2.4 is probably the version with the most upgrades and improvements in a single release ever. Look at everything Dustin has included:
    SimTools 2.4 all features.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Download Package Now!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant here. Do not following these rules will lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.

News SimTools v2.4 Released!!

Discussion in 'Breaking News' started by yobuddy, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Aitor Perez

Aitor Perez New Member

Balance:
    63Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF
    I remove all plugins and now this open. I'm doing test and it seems to work perfectly even installing my custom plugin.
    Thanks for the reply :)
    • Like Like x 1
  2. MarcoMade

MarcoMade Active Member

Tecnico pc hardware/software C/O PcCorner.it
    Balance:
    62Coins
    Ratings:
    +45 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino
    Thank you very much noorbeast for your immense availability.
    That slow setup in slow out is already set and works fine.
    my problem is this:
    1 station on in position
    2 when I start a game, the arduino control system, makes a kind of reset and the station goes off and then on, for a brief moment, going back a lot too fast, to then work wonderfully.
    I suppose it is not successful for others, because they do not use engines with a low 16/1 ratio and therefore with a 50/1 this drop in the station is not felt for their mechanical brake of the 50/1 reducer.
    Is there any trick to avoid this?
    I still live with it, I turn on the loaded game station and solve the problem ...
    a peaceful day
    thank you for the great contribution you offer
    Marco
  3. Coop

Coop New Member

Balance:
    147Coins
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the 2.4 update, I haven't tried the new features yet but it installed over my previous version without any issues & seems to be working great.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. cover4x4

cover4x4 I love simracing

Car Mechanic
    Balance:
    259Coins
    Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, SCN5
    Thanks for this new update. I have been able to install it without problems and without being able to carefully test it, it seemed to me that the movements are more polished. Unfortunately, and as I have put in the Dirt Rally 2.0 post, some of us have not managed to make the movement work any more than a stage since the last Codemaster update. Cheers and thank you again. (I use Google translator)

Gracias por esta nueva actualización. Pude instalarlo sin problemas y sin poder probarlo detenidamente, me pareció que los movimientos están más pulidos. Desafortunadamente, y como he puesto en la publicación Dirt Rally 2.0, algunos de nosotros no hemos logrado hacer que el movimiento funcione más que una etapa desde la última actualización de Codemaster. Saludos y gracias de nuevo. (Uso el traductor de Google)
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Tags..(VR)

Tags..(VR) Member

Balance:
    - 26Coins
    Ratings:
    +19 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino, Motion platform
    i love the newest update, thanks all for the hard work done for all of of die hard sim racers.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Watchumacallit

Watchumacallit Member

Balance:
    182Coins
    Ratings:
    +63 / 1 / -0

Hey Kranky,

Its been a while! If you're loving this then maybe i should install it!;)
    Haven't been in the forum lately cuz I've just been buying racing games and tuning. Trying to get it perfect. Right now i'm still tweaking RF2. Hopefully this update will make it easier as I'm struggling to get it to feel as good as AC and AMS.

Anyways, its good to be back. I forgot how good this community is!hug:[/QUOTE]
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Red_shift

Red_shift Member Gold Contributor

Balance:
    339Coins
    Ratings:
    +51 / 1 / -0
    Is anyone getting the bug that some of Linear Hexapod dimensions values are not saving? My Middle and Range values are never saving and go back to default values once the system is shutdown.