1. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Download Package Now!
  2. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  3. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant here. Do not following these rules will lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.

No motion output from the F18C?

Discussion in 'Digital Combat Simulators (DCS)' started by Moe Colontonio, Jun 1, 2018.

1. Moe Colontonio

Moe Colontonio New Member Gold Contributor

Balance:
    165Coins
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF
    I've got a ProSimu T-1000 3dof and it's been working fine with a slightly modified plugin from here on Xsim.

The new F18 Hornet I get nothing. If I switch roles into another aircraft, the AV8 for instance, it works just fine, no need to back out of the game or anything, it's only the hornet that doesn't work. Any ideas?
  2. misoswan

misoswan Active Member Gold Contributor

Balance:
    516Coins
    Ratings:
    +52 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, Arduino, JRK
    :sos:eek: bad news

The new F18 Hornet I get nothing. If I switch roles into another aircraft, the AV8 for instance, it works just fine, no need to back out of the game or anything, it's only the hornet that doesn't work. Any ideas?[/QUOTE]
  3. misoswan

misoswan Active Member Gold Contributor

Balance:
    516Coins
    Ratings:
    +52 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, Arduino, JRK
    :sos:eek: bad news.... I waiting for solved.(now I not buy f-18) thanks for info
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Flash66

Flash66 6DOF with 300MM stroke Actuators Gold Contributor

Engineer
    Balance:
    - 36Coins
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    6DOF
    Oh no! That's terrible news! I am completing my platform build just for the FA/18! I hope I didn't just invest $10K in this platform build to not be able to fly the FA/18 which was my primary motivation for doing this. Hopefully the creators of simtools or some of you great folks can figure this out! Ha! I'll pay someone to figure it out for that matter. Seriously, I'm in way too deep as it is so what's a few more bucks?!
  5. Flash66

Flash66 6DOF with 300MM stroke Actuators Gold Contributor

Engineer
    Balance:
    - 36Coins
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    6DOF
    Hi Moe, Any luck getting the F18 to work? Hoping it was just a fluke and you got it going!