1. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  2. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  3. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

News New 6dof+ AASD15 Servo Motion Controller

Discussion in 'Commercial Simulators and Peripherie' started by Motion4Sim, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Motion4Sim

Motion4Sim Member

Balance:
    302Coins
    Ratings:
    +42 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Arduino, Motion platform, 6DOF
    yes of course, linear actuators are supported as well as rotating ones. all values can be freely set. you can read my manual on github for more details. this is still w.i.p. but a beginning.

https://github.com/motion4sim/AASD15A-Servo-Controller-for-Motion-Simrigs
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Bastiuscha

Bastiuscha Active Member Gold Contributor

Balance:
    569Coins
    Ratings:
    +169 / 2 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    6DOF
  3. Motion4Sim

Motion4Sim Member

Balance:
    302Coins
    Ratings:
    +42 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    hi Guys. there is news. we have finished a new firmware. thanks to basti for the help with testing the cueing for linear actuators. there are new options in cueing. the new mover version 3.4.2 also brings a new "just pose" rig that supports our cueing better and makes it easier to implement. thank you @flypt for your great work.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Motion4Sim

Motion4Sim Member

Balance:
    302Coins
    Ratings:
    +42 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    The actuator calculation from mover is also supported and works great. all newly delivered controllers have additional new functions thanks to an adapted bootloader, the board no longer needs to be removed from the housing for a firmware update. the bootloader can be started from the handheld. I also wrote a small remote app that allows you to change the configuration of the controller and save it on the computer. so the many settings are not lost with a firmware reset. everything can be found on my github channel.
  5. Motion4Sim

Motion4Sim Member

Balance:
    302Coins
    Ratings:
    +42 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:

Attached Files:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Motion4Sim

Motion4Sim Member

Balance:
    302Coins
    Ratings:
    +42 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    there is still some more news to my project.
    IMG_20210314_114758.jpg IMG_20210315_195542.jpg IMG_20210315_195815.jpg IMG_20210315_200004.jpg
    I pimped up the handheld contoller a bit. there is now a pcb and a housing adapted for it. the gerber data are on my github channel for self-production.also the stl files for the housing. I also sell the items individually as a set or as a complete set if you are interested. write me a pm
  7. Motion4Sim

Motion4Sim Member

Balance:
    302Coins
    Ratings:
    +42 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Lots of boards are being shipped now , but most of the projects are 6dof. This is great, but I'm looking for someone who has an sfx style rig with traction loss or something similar to run some tests on. If anyone is interested or is planning a project in this way, please contact me with pm.

thank you all and have a nice healthy time
  8. Tang

Tang New Member

Balance:
    95Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, 3DOF, DC motor, AC motor, Motion platform, 4DOF, 6DOF
    Hello , I am an new builder of Racing simulators, this can work with Racing motion motion kits right? my rig target is 4DOF+2 or 4DOF+3 , I interested in try your control box, can you quote to me ?