1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules
value1

Grand Prix Legends Plugin 2.0.0.0

SimTools plugin for Grand Prix Legends

1. Satanas

Satanas New Member Gold Contributor

Balance:
    77Coins
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF
    It would be great Marxman if you would be able to improve this plugin.
    I tested it only a little for now but i had a strange feeling while racing but didn't know what it was.
    After i read your post and you pointed a potential problem with 'delay' i understood better my feeling while driving...anyway i think you are right about this is probably not the only problems with this plugin.
    thx for your post
  2. bob williams

bob williams OSW sfx100

IT
    Balance:
    87Coins
    Ratings:
    +43 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF
    Hello,

These are all the GPL exe files for most common mods. Gem+ creates these files and start up the mods.
    And I agree that motion can be better. It is a bit delayed and arratic.
    upload_2021-2-7_10-24-44.png
  3. bob williams

bob williams OSW sfx100

IT
    Balance:
    87Coins
    Ratings:
    +43 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF
    Hello, Noorbeast

I don`t think the problem is in exe files or versions.
    Besides having to switch mod exe files to GPL.exe the base plugin is broken. In the first released plugin GPL was working ok with sway and surge for me, using Windows 7. After upgrading to Windows 10 and trying GPL The motion is very erratic. But mostly the problem is the delay of about half a second.
    The delay makes it unusable. @value1 it would be very nice if you can have a look the delay problems.

Thanks in advance.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2022
  4. Satanas

Satanas New Member Gold Contributor

Balance:
    77Coins
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF
    Please for a GPL Update of the plugin for W10. Thanks