1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

News Gran Turismo 7 with XSim soon ?

Discussion in 'News' started by vthinsel, Jul 28, 2022.

1. yobuddy

yobuddy Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator SimAxe Beta Tester SimTools Developer Gold Contributor

Computer Technician
    Balance:
    47,909Coins
    Ratings:
    +5,027 / 16 / -0
    But the 5% heave is just 'wiggling' the pitch axis on your sim to simulate heave.
    Take care
    • Like Like x 1
  2. j0k3r

j0k3r Member

Balance:
    307Coins
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, Motion platform
    Hi buddy, did you see my streamable link? Is it normal that it looks like that? I tried so many cmd apps, but no one give me the looks that you got in your video/screens. Maybe that has something to do that I use win11?

Have a great Day!
  3. j0k3r

j0k3r Member

Balance:
    307Coins
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, Motion platform
    thanks for the hint bro, that was a thing I asking myself too, cause I got only a 2DOF system, and I thought hmm for what iss that heave thing :D
    • Like Like x 1
  4. vthinsel

vthinsel Well-Known Member

Balance:
    5,963Coins
    Ratings:
    +563 / 2 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Arduino, 4DOF
    I use win11 too. Just make it full screen, as it requires many columns to display all data.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. j0k3r

j0k3r Member

Balance:
    307Coins
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, Motion platform
    Hi Buddy thanks for your help, but as you can see that didnt help, and the powerShell ISE thing put some errors out, maybe that could help you. Can I ask you what version of PowerShell you are using? Cause in your video you have tabs in you PowerShell window.Could you please tell me the correct cmd that I can record some data for you, so you can see if I got some probs while recieving the telemetryData...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 10, 2023
  6. vthinsel

Balance:
    5,963Coins
    Ratings:
    +563 / 2 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Arduino, 4DOF
    I use Windows Terminal from Microsoft store. As said before, stop using ISE. Powershell version should have nothing to do with GT7Proxy, as it is written in python. From your screenshot, it looks like you are using an overlay on top of windows; that could be the issue too. As the console displays garbage, it means that telemetry is flowing. GT7Proxy.exe -h for CLI options if you want to make captures.
  7. j0k3r

j0k3r Member

Balance:
    307Coins
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, Motion platform
    Good Morning in the morning ;)

nono I dont use any overlay on my win11 Computer, that thing at the top iss RocketDock only a lil dock extension and I use it since a decade and nothing bad with it :)

edit:
    got it, Windows Terminal did the trick thanks alot for helping I have to go to work now but the 1st thing I do when I come home iss testing that out. Thanks Thanks Thanks, finally we made it :D

Attached Files:

• Useful Useful x 1
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2023
  8. vthinsel

Balance:
    5,963Coins
    Ratings:
    +563 / 2 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Arduino, 4DOF
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. j0k3r

j0k3r Member

Balance:
    307Coins
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, Motion platform
  10. vthinsel

Balance:
    5,963Coins
    Ratings:
    +563 / 2 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Arduino, 4DOF
    Is the new release working in other terminal, where it failed before ? I'd like to know if the code I changed is working, or is the soltuion coming from using Terminal
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. j0k3r

j0k3r Member

Balance:
    307Coins
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, Motion platform
    ...all is working fine now with that release on all cmd tools I got :D
    • Like Like x 1