1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Question 2Dof for Budget Sim

Discussion in 'DIY Motion Simulator Building Q&A / FAQ' started by martinidon, May 7, 2021.

Tags:
  1. martinidon

martinidon New Member

Balance:
    18Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey guys, i'm new here and was wondering if anybody could help me, or at least lead me to some 2dof (possibly 3dof) diy assemble tutorial.
    The cheapest pre built i could find was the dofreality M2 seat mover but i feel that with less than 1000$ i can build a decent 2dof motion simulator, but i'm having trouble finding the right thread. To be clear, my goal is to buy a motor and actuators that are able to be coordinated since i have no tech experience to code a new motor and just barely to assemble the pieces. Help would be much appreciated!
  2. Ahmed Hasan

Ahmed Hasan New Member

Balance:
    89Coins
    Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino
    Hello, i am same as you, but last few days i took deep dive in FAQs here and i really learned a lot,
    https://www.xsimulator.net/community/faq/

otherwise a more direct question would help others to give direct answer.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. alexdraco

alexdraco Member

Balance:
    278Coins
    Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino