1. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Download Package Now!
  2. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  3. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant here. Do not following these rules will lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.

Question 2 DOF help

Discussion in 'DIY Motion Simulator Building Q&A / FAQ' started by alexdraco, Aug 10, 2019.

Tags:
  1. alexdraco

alexdraco Member

Balance:
    391Coins
    Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino
    Hi everyone,
    I made my first SIM following the Racingmat tutorial

https://www.xsimulator.net/author/racingmat/

with two variants, power of the 12V 235W 26A motors and rotary sensors with HAL effect (I destroyed an exaggerated amount of pot).
    The constant that repeats itself is to burn MMS (the last one is original Sparkfun price 72 €). Everything works fine the firmware contains two test functions. TestPot and TestPulse, both make RIg work correctly (Sim Tool not active).
    When I switch to manual movement in SimTool (last vs. available) it moves badly, jerky, or does not move afflicted. I set the default preset as SimTool expects. After several attempts I think I also burned the last MMS because it no longer runs TestPulse, the RIG is dead.

I'm considering modifying it like this from RufusDufus:

https://www.xsimulator.net/communit...3dof-motor-driver-and-windows-utilities.4957/

I asked for advice and help in that post, it is quite disheartening not to arrive at a basic result considering that other users of this forum have created the SIM proposed by RacingMat with satisfactory results, my request is addressed to these users that year made my own experience to understand where I'm wrong and finally get some results.

Thank you all

Attached Files:

2. Ads Master

Ads Master

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0