SCN Users - Look Here
I have restored the original output travel distance of the SCN driver.
I have received too many emails with people that can’t adjust their sim’s for the change.
The new driver still has dual SCN support per interface, but now also has the travel of v2.0 and v2.1.
(The protected SCN interface driver from v2.2 will now be available as on optional download.)
Warning, If you use SCN actuators, are upgrading from v2.0 or v2.1, then you must remove the Interface settings in SimTools before you upgrade to v2.2 and re-apply them after.
Learn info here:
Antivirus - false positive warning:
Game Manager has the abilities to scan a games memory space so we can get the telemetry from games that don't supply any.
Therefore you may get a false positive with some anti-viruses.
To fix this problem, just add it to the exceptions list for your antivirus.
(windows defender example)
- Remove SimTools 1.3 completely from your system before installing SimTools 2.0.
- Be sure to press yes to "Remove old Settings and Files?" when prompted during uninstall of SimTools 1.3.
- For using SimTools 2.0 you need a valid License key which you can purchase from here: https://simtools.us/license/
Under certain requirements you can apply for a free license key
Read here why and how we sectioned both projects into different parts on xsimulator.net and simtools.us:
- For downloading plugins you need a download package which you can purchase from here:
SimTools is designed to be the most simple yet powerful set of motion simulation tools for various motion simulator platforms.
They work together to get motion simulators up and running as easy as possible.
While still giving the user all of the customization and flexibility they may be used too.
SimTools has support for a variety of interfaces and support for a wide range of games.
With more games being added all the time.
Advanced features include live motion profile adjustments, washout filter, smoothing filter, dead zone and boundary.
- More than 50 racing and flight simulations supported
- Intuitive, self-explanatory user interface, quick setup
- Single or dual PC setup
- Up to 6 Degrees of Freedom (motion axes)
- Works with SCN, Arduino, JRK, SimAxe and more.
- Dashboard and gauges support
Please take time to read and understand the manuals for the proper usage of SimTools.
• Manuals / Documentation
- There is no internet connection needed to use the program (licensing only).
- If you are using Google Chrome and there is a message that the download could contain malicious code, just ignore that message and proceed it. Its a false positive error which only appears in Chrome.
You must be a registered member to be able to access this page and to download game plugins. Please register here. It´s for free.
Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant here. Do not following these rules will lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.