1. This Software is no longer supported by us. Please download the new motion control software SimTools.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  4. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  5. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

YODA & Force Feed Back for LFE

Discussion in 'Yoda - ForceFeedback Scanner' started by mgmillward, May 3, 2009.

1. mgmillward

mgmillward New Member

Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello - I am looking into YODA for the purpose of finding a way to capture force feedback and export them to low freequencies (sub 20 hz) on my sound card so that my ButtKicker LFE will rumble. I understand that Yoda provides for the profiling of the force feedback signals. Is there anything out there currently than can do what I am proposing - or what if at all does anyone propose as a method of achieving the effect.

(Note - I have realized that many times in my games car crashes, hitting curbs or walls does not create enough low tone to make any rumbling effect even though my force feedback steering wheel gets ripped out of my hand).

Thanks for any thoughts you might have.
    Michael
  2. Fahim

Fahim Member

Balance:
    245Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I am looking to buy a buttkicker too very soon. I had a Buttkicker LFE but the amp failed on me.

I am looking to buy the new version which is out very soon. I would be wanting to implament it with simulator.