1. This Software is no longer supported by us. Please download the new motion control software SimTools.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  4. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  5. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Yoda 2??

Discussion in 'Yoda - ForceFeedback Scanner' started by sanru95, Jan 15, 2012.

1. sanru95

sanru95 New Member

Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hi guys, i'm new in this nad i was very interested in make my own DIY simulator. All I know is that i gotta download some softwares like Yoda, Force Sender, etc... but i can't find where. So I was wondering if you guys can help whit the links or the page where to find the softwares. Thank you very much :thbup:
  2. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    x-sim-2-0-8-9-and-2-1-0-13-stable-update-22-02-2010-t2149.html , for the x-sim software.
    http://www.usbpage.de/yoda/ for early version of yoda, but be aware, the current versions of x-sim do not support yoda files. Also, this early version works best in XP 32 bit with NO antivirus or firewall going.
    After that, you would need to find a program like flexhex to open the yoda file and look for the correct hex address of which you could transfer inot the injector program.
    No I do not know how to do that.
  3. neelrocker

neelrocker New Member

Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Can someone point me to a way to get yoda2 ? The above links are dead, and yoda isn't included in X-sim3 beta.
  4. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    In x-sim 3 is a force feedback scanner that works like yoda. You will have to register with x-sim3 and read the terms and conditions in relation to getting a stage 2 code of the software which gives you access to yoda
  5. neelrocker

neelrocker New Member

Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for your quick replay bsft.

Though I'm not really interested in all the motion stuff of this software suite but just the ffb sniffing of yoda atm, to analyze ffb signals of various games.

So the standalone version of yoda would be more convenient for me, as I will just use this and have no specific motion project to start/share that would grant me a stage 2 access.

So if it was possible to re-up yoda2 somewhere, it would be cool :)
  6. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

In that case, version 2089 contains yoda, but as said, it only works under XP 32 bit, not windows 7. You can then save a yoda file , but you would have to open it with something like
    FLexHex program to break it down into lines of code.
  7. neelrocker

neelrocker New Member

Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    XP x86 is fine. Could you upload version 2089 somewhere please ? I can't find any valid download link for it.
  8. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Sorry, copyright laws dont allow it. Unless you already have it or can find someone with a copy, you'd best get the x-sim 3 version.
  9. bvillersjr

bvillersjr Active Member

Balance:
    437Coins
    Ratings:
    +22 / 1 / -0
    Have you read the license agreement for X-Sim 2?

There is no restriction on redistribution.
  10. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Then how is it that previous uploads I did, have been removed of their links? I don't bother anymore as the new x-sim 3 is working well. Members should be using that version really.
  11. neelrocker

neelrocker New Member

Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    As said, x-sim3 isn't an option for someone who just want to try yoda and has no interest in all the motion stuff, thus no project to present to get a stage2 access.

So, for the 3rd time, can someone re-up version 2089 ?... As bvillersjr says, there is no restriction on redistribution.
  12. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    No guarantee it will work, but attached is yoda2 on its own. That I can do.
    If Bernard says ver 2089 of x-sim is free to upload, he can do it.

link removed due to software violation

use x-sim 3.
  13. neelrocker

neelrocker New Member

Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thank you very much mate :)

Confirmed working under xp x86 with netkar pro.
  14. Gianni

Gianni New Member Gold Contributor

Balance:
    129Coins
    Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    DC motor, 4DOF
    Hi neelrocker,
    Pleased to know that you have obtained the FFB data from netKar Pro..
    Have you managed to draw a plugin already for this simulation?
    If yes, will you be shearing it?
    Thanks
  15. RaceRay

RaceRay Administrator Staff Member SimAxe Beta Tester

Self-employed | Web and application development
    Balance:
    23,837Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,965 / 13 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, SimAxe, SimforceGT
    Sirnoname is the author of the x-sim software and the x-sim software is not downloadable at x-simulator.de any longer, so do not share it the x-simulator.de forum. Any sharing of the x-sim software or any parts of it can be result to a user exclusion of the forum.

Thanks!
  16. neelrocker

neelrocker New Member

Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ok. But that was not clear when reading the licence agreement as it talks about making copy for free and transferreing the software:

(4) X-Sim must not be transferred to any third party unless such third
    party receives a copy of this agreement and agrees to be bound by all
    of its terms and conditions.
    (5) The software itself cannot be sold, dito making copies must be totaly free,

@Gianni: as said above I'm not interested in motion cockpit stuff but adjustments of ffb signals to match ffb wheel specs or improve ffb for old games.