1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

X sim 2?

Discussion in 'XSimulator Q&A/FAQs - Outdated' started by mjsinpl, Apr 19, 2009.

1. mjsinpl

mjsinpl New Member

Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey guys. I am new here. I am starting to build a sim as a small home project. somethign to work on in my extra time. I have almost eveything i need except the actuators. the question is where can i get x-sim2? i went to downloads page but the only version i seem to be able to get is 1.8 which as far as i can tell doesnt have the gauge editor... pls let me know where to DL x sim 2. thx a lot
  2. tronicgr

tronicgr

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
  3. mjsinpl

mjsinpl New Member

Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thank you for the speedy response.. :)

Im sure i will be on here a lot over the next few weeks.
  4. mjsinpl

mjsinpl New Member

Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    alrighty. Well i got the software working sort of. I have the profiler set up with some gauges iI found to test on the forum here. I have also got the sender working i can see the axis of my g25 working while i use it in game but for some reason the gauges dont work. if i look at the data slots for them it says not in use with data being received.. very confused about this.. any help woudl be great.

Thanks
  5. mjsinpl

mjsinpl New Member

Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ok I now have all the button and axis sending to the laptop computer from my own but for some reason none of the data from the game is being sent. I am using GTR2 and the on the sender i have the GTR2 plugin selected. it then asked me to locate the yoda exe and dll which i did but sitll no luck getting game data over.. pls help!