1. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Download Package Now!
  2. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  3. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant here. Do not following these rules will lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.

X-Plane 11.20 and FlyInside

Discussion in 'X-Plane' started by Zed, May 9, 2018.

1. Zed

Zed VR Simming w/Vive

Balance:
    3,304Coins
    Ratings:
    +664 / 2 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, JRK
    Anyone running VR with FlyInside and now getting crashes with 11.20 when you select Enable VR, one of the devs replied in the Steam forum and said you have to uninstall FlyInside to use VR in X-Plane 11.20 native mode.

I uninstalled and it now works like a charm.

I could run FlyInside with this new version but the two eye views were displaced and weird looking, things just didn’t look right, etc. So it looks like 11.20 is simply incompatible with FlyInside. If you want to keep FlyInside, don’t upgrade or keep a backup. Maybe not everyone sees the same thing, but I did, another guy did, and I couldn’t switch to VR mode in FlyInside without crashing to desk immediately without even running FlyInside.

And the new Aerolite 103 is very cool!