1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Would you go to a simulation arcade?

Discussion in 'New users start here - FAQ' started by narthur157, Mar 8, 2015.

?

Is this a good idea - would you pay to go?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. narthur157

narthur157 Member

Balance:
    258Coins
    Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    I wouldn't want anybody to think I'm more invested in specifically creating a "VR arcade" than I am. The stage we're in, we can change direction however we want. Maybe we'll do a road show with our device, our rent it out to arcades, or who knows what.

Point is, there is opportunity in VR coming up and we want to capitalize on it. We're trying to figure out what the best opportunities are and go after those. Arcade start up cost prohibitive? Look somewhere else.

That being said, within reasonable bounds we're assuming money is not our biggest concern. If we can demonstrate there is potential for real money to be made, we can get the money we need to start it up.

Any storefronts or things of that type would be launching summer 2016 at the earliest unless somebody was throwing money at me and telling me to do it now. Plenty of time to deliberate.
    • Like Like x 1