1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

where to start building x-simulator

Discussion in 'DIY Motion Simulator Building Q&A / FAQ' started by MasterTurk, Aug 1, 2009.

1. MasterTurk

MasterTurk New Member

Balance:
    11Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, SCN5, Motion platform
    hi, i'm new here.

i've searched for 2 weeks now and now i am here on x-sim (gladly). i read on the forumpages how to make it etc. but as i understand i must have the things first :).
    can anyone please help me where to begin, and where i can order the stuff i need like the frame, seat(is my own seat sse compatible x-sim frame), snc5 actuators, and the electric parts etc.?

my head is really full of it and i've not even started ;P

kindly regards, Adam
  2. adgun

adgun Active Member

mechanic
    Balance:
    5,541Coins
    Ratings:
    +131 / 3 / -0
    De stoel moet een nietverstelbare zijn maakt niet uit welke.
    deze moet in balans op de kruiskoppeling of rubber gezet worden.
    voor de profielen moet je bij damen cnc of marchant dice zijn
    voor de actuator einden moet je zoiezo bij marchant dice zijn m10x1,25 spoed
    je weet al waar je de scn5 moet kopen
    de rest word op ebay gekocht
    gr.ad
  3. MasterTurk

MasterTurk New Member

Balance:
    11Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, SCN5, Motion platform
    hmmmm ik heb een verstelbare stoel, das wel jammer, ach maak ik hem niet verstelbaar.

voor de rest van de info, bedankt weer Ad :).

ik ga even op die sites kijken.
    ik ga maar alles 1 voor 1 kopen.
    zolang ik meer dan alleen de scn5's uit usa MOET kopen, dan bestel ik dat nog niet, moet echt alles daarvandaan in 1 keer goed kopen.

groetjes Adam

ps. wat bedoel je precies met deze moet in balans op de kruiskoppeling of rubber gezet worden.