1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

wheelchair motor speed

Discussion in 'DIY Motion Simulator Building Q&A / FAQ' started by bob golding, Mar 31, 2022.

1. bob golding

bob golding Member Gold Contributor

retired
    Balance:
    410Coins
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    i now have all my motors. i have checked the speed and they are all aound 125rpm. doing some numbers i come up with 243mm/sec with a 150mm crank. they are 250 watt. i assume this is continously rated. a lot more for short periods. i dont know the stall torque as i have not got a way of easily checking it. at 250 watts and 125 rpm i come up with a torque of around 20nM at a crank length of 150mm. this seems a bit low to me. or is that the motors are used in more of a intermittent mode.?
  2. zapata_h

zapata_h Active Member

Industrial Maintenance Manager
    Balance:
    307Coins
    Ratings:
    +43 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, AC motor, Arduino
    In my case, for example, I get 60rpm on the output shaft of the gearbox, with a 10cm lever, for me it is enough
  3. SaintFrank

SaintFrank Member

Proces operator
    Balance:
    136Coins
    Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino
    • Like Like x 2
  4. David1982

David1982 New Member

Mecanico
    Balance:
    63Coins
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF
    Hello mate,
    Is it from the range?
    MY1016
    I tell you because there are 3 in the 250w range
    MY1016Z
    MY1016Z2
    MY1016ZL
  5. bob golding

bob golding Member Gold Contributor

retired
    Balance:
    410Coins
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    no model nos on some of them so basing the 250 watts on the average rating for wheelchair motors. yhey are all around the same speed.