1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

What is the beef between x.sim.de and x-simulator.de?

Discussion in 'XSimulator Q&A/FAQs - Outdated' started by lyspatriote, Jun 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lyspatriote

lyspatriote Member Gold Contributor

photographer
    Balance:
    - 76Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sorry for not knowing but i want to understand

I did built 3 motions simulators over the years, i toke info everywhere on the web but most of the time here and x-sim.de and last week i make a DIY video on how to make one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=172m0kBJey4

I did post the video on x-sim forum , i receve a mail that said the the video was taking down because at the end of the video there a reference to x-simulator.de

I dont understand the war? can someone explane it to me i tolt that we where a community that try to help each other? Do a have to take a side?

respectfully
  2. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    There are others here that can explain the war better...

However, you mention both sites on the video , not just one.
    If x-sim take down the video, they are probably jealous that you are sharing info on both sites.

There is good motion software being worked on here, so maybe sit tight and give it a whirl once its ready.
  3. eaorobbie

eaorobbie Well-Known Member SimTools Developer Gold Contributor

CAD Detailer
    Balance:
    20,391Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,683 / 23 / -2
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, JRK, SimforceGT, 6DOF
    Its a shame they cant handle it like adults, they seem to be upset over nothing really big , cant handle opinions that differ from theirs.

We like to keeps open here and listen to everybodys opinions I have learnt heap here over the years by listening and discussing things with people , we are all different, thats what makes us human.

I dont see no war. Only bright futures for all.
  4. floriske.nl

floriske.nl Member

Graphic Designer
    Balance:
    27Coins
    Ratings:
    +3 / 1 / -0
    The biggest problem is that sirnoname sees conspiracies that aren't there behind a lot of things.

He wants to be in control too much. Which can be a good thing, but things are simply being handled wrong when he tends to lose that control. Resulting in unnecessary bans and somewhat childish discussions.

Too bad! I and others tried to help build the new community, but with this type of management it will never become a real community at all.

Don't get me wrong, he is a really good guy on a personal base and wrote a great piece of software! I just think he should leave the community part to others because it simply isn't his thing.

Just my honest opinion and absolutely no offense intended!
  5. eaorobbie

eaorobbie Well-Known Member SimTools Developer Gold Contributor

CAD Detailer
    Balance:
    20,391Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,683 / 23 / -2
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, JRK, SimforceGT, 6DOF
    Welcome back my friend been a while since we heard from you, hope lifes treating ya well. :cheers:
  6. floriske.nl

floriske.nl Member

Graphic Designer
    Balance:
    27Coins
    Ratings:
    +3 / 1 / -0
    Thx! But I'm not really back though ;)

I'm doing great, hope you are as well!

As you know I've sold my sim and I do not have the intention of building an other one to be honest. I'm busy with all kinds of other stuff.

Just wanted to shed my light onto this subject.

Good luck on the new software project!
    • Like Like x 1
  7. speedy

speedy Well-Known Member

Balance:
    7,916Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,285 / 10 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, AC motor, Arduino, Motion platform
    Hi every one ...

take it like a man ... and with big plus comes a big minus ... you are now on the shelf :lol:

back to topic ...
    We need her to be more organized with lot of subject related graphic icons for each link ... and more options for easy browsing ... So me or any new member can go through easily and find what he needs before reaching the suffering stage of searching ... or post what he needs in the right place with all graphics and options to lead to his work so it is simple and easy to other in all languages and different IQ's to see and benefits from his posts .
    God help you all .

spe ;D edy
  8. floriske.nl

floriske.nl Member

Graphic Designer
    Balance:
    27Coins
    Ratings:
    +3 / 1 / -0
    I have no idea what exactly you are trying to say here? It's a bit vague if you ask me :?

But the you are now on the shelf part makes me believe that you think that I was one of the persons that got banned? That is not the case, just to clear that up.

Or are you trying to say that this proves your ban wasn't legit either? It definitely was because the way you offended people was simply out of line and showed that at that time the word decency was something you weren't really familiar with.

I really hope that you have learned from it and won't behave like that again!

The people I was talking about where banned for totally different and wrong reasons instead and can not be compared with your situation.
  9. RaceRay

RaceRay Administrator Staff Member SimAxe Beta Tester

Self-employed | Web and application development
    Balance:
    23,837Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,958 / 13 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, SimAxe, SimforceGT
    Let the politician do politic!
    I close it, thread is not related to motion sims.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.