1. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  2. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  3. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

VR Motion Cancellation - Time to test!

Discussion in 'VR Headsets and Sim Gaming - Virtual Reality' started by noorbeast, May 6, 2017.

1. KydDynoMyte

KydDynoMyte Fool's Gold Contributor

Balance:
    143Coins
    Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF
    Maybe not supported but people have been mixing the two. http://forum.yawvr.com/discussion/1...th-lighthouse-tracker-for-motion-compensation
  2. Flymen

Flymen Flymen Gold Contributor

Balance:
    2,108Coins
    Ratings:
    +167 / 2 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    DC motor, Arduino, 6DOF
    @pmvcda , Hi everybody , need solution !!!
    I play a lot with Condor2 with friends and this game is not Steam Vr . I would like to found a solution for Motion cancellation with this game !( FLyPt mover )
    Thanks!
  3. Zeroselect

Zeroselect New Member Gold Contributor

Balance:
    142Coins
    Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    4DOF
    So I finally upgraded my PC to get my Reverb G2 running. I installed OVRMC for motion cancellation using the controllers mounted. So as soon as a accelerate I start doing back flips in the car. I am starting to wonder if this just isn't going to work well enough with inside out tracking with the controllers.

Update: Well found the problem why I was doing somersaults, if the controller isn't placed with the control buttons facing you (natural position holding it out with your hands) it takes you for a ride.
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2021
  4. Anthony Morris

Anthony Morris Member

Multi trade
    Balance:
    254Coins
    Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF
    I use OpenVR-InputEmulator-v1.3 its great when it all works its available still for free on github it will take you some time to understand and get it going
    When steam vr updates it can break the dll so you have to wait till some clever bod compiles a new one, read the the blogs for the latest driver_00vrinputemulator.dll
    https://github.com/matzman666/OpenVR-InputEmulator/issues/198