1. This Software is no longer supported by us. Please download the new motion control software SimTools.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  4. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  5. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

USO COMMANDS FOR JRK12V HELP

Discussion in 'Force-Profiler Simulator Control' started by jimakosgr2002, Apr 22, 2011.

1. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey Jim, heres a video of how to test your pots! Refer to the bottom page of this post.

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2063&p=32711&hilit=#32711
  2. jimakosgr2002

jimakosgr2002 Member

PANELBEATER
    Balance:
    273Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, DC motor, JRK
    I FOUND THAT THE MOST POWERFULL WIPERMOTORS HAVE THE GROUN UP ON THE METAL MY MOTORS ARE ISOLATED BUT NO TO MUCH STRONG NO WHEN TAKE COMMANDS FROM THE PROGRAMS TO GO BACK AND FORTH BUT WHEN i SIT DOWN TO THE BACKET THE MOTORS GO BACK FROM THE HEAVY FROM MY BACK WHEN PUSH START AND THE MOTORS GO TO THE MIDLE POINT OK BUT WHEN STOP THE BACKET GOES LEFT OR RIGHT OR BACK OR FORH thw other motors it was harder to push the frame with my hand and i try to put on the frame the pedals and wheel and move it all with my body on air but when l go left or right some time the motos didnt have power to move me maybe i need another one motor and jrk.I have here 10 motors when i open the motors from the back black some motors never working good like u say now i tri to conect the pots to the plastik gear in the motor i think that is beter and easer for me.U set the pots beter but i am so tired to think again and again what i must to do maybe in the future hahaha THE easer way must be with acuators but if i order something like tat and pay taxs for two than my wife she take me away from my house hahaha beter the motors i take somes from my work and test and i pay some about 20e the one
  3. eaorobbie

eaorobbie Well-Known Member SimTools Developer Gold Contributor

CAD Detailer
    Balance:
    20,390Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,683 / 23 / -2
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, JRK, SimforceGT, 6DOF
    same error as jim the earth on the motors is making contact somewhere inside or outside of motor which is making a deadshort to the jrk, resulting in mass heat and chip shutdown, becareful as this will send voltage down the usb cable and can blow ya motherboard. ISOLATE THE MOTOR CONTACTS
    Or ya got it wired up wrong.