1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

This is really ... Off Topic and Nonsense

Discussion in 'Off Topic - All other stuff here' started by speedy, Jul 26, 2014.

1. cthiggin

cthiggin Active Member

Self-Employed
    Balance:
    15,209Coins
    Ratings:
    +435 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, AC motor, Arduino, Motion platform
    @speedy,
    IMO, "prophesy" does NOT stop the thought process and actions of "In what ways can we" and keep trying to resolve the issues....
    This war on mankind has been around thousands of years, and nothing has worked, as to date...
    Again, absolutely not turning our heads, but realizing that in fact, we may "not" have a resolution?????

Tom
  2. speedy

speedy Well-Known Member

Balance:
    7,917Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,285 / 10 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    I don't know why I can't find similar pictures for the Jewish suffering or being killed ... maybe for the sake of emigrating more Jewish ...

@cthiggin ... No sair that is not a fact ... both of them are people like us [ Doctors - artists - sim builders - ... etc. ] ... it is not there fault having this conflict of good interest for the same land ... it's there leaders fault supporting such war just to keep the river of profit running ...

Pledge-to-IsraeliFlag-IsraelPalestineDialouge.jpg
  3. Slider

Slider Active Member

Irrigation
    Balance:
    1,130Coins
    Ratings:
    +112 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, JRK
    Religion should be banned.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ive met atheists with different opinions to the other and started an argument amongst themselves
    People can blame religion all they like, heck, you might as well go back to the greek gods and tell them they are useless and that there are too many of them.
    Or tell Oden to bring back the ice giants and get his eye back.
    Better still, tell Buddha to lose some weight.
    After nearly 4-5000 years of conflict , this is not going to stop in a hurry, if at all. The yanks didnt support Israel back then, so who do you blame for this?
    So you really think Israel will stop if they drive out the remaining Palestine? Probably not, I reckon they will follow them, because Israel (Jacob) was declared the token son , and his descendants will continue to fight against the brother (Easu), until the end of time.
    Religion? thats a poor excuse.
    People have beliefs whether they are religion based or not.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Slider

Slider Active Member

Irrigation
    Balance:
    1,130Coins
    Ratings:
    +112 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, JRK
    Yup - I have beliefs too, I just don't kill people over them.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. ferslash

ferslash Active Member

Balance:
    4,798Coins
    Ratings:
    +181 / 2 / -0
    *** i think that this is not a religious problem... it is caused by people not by god.

it way caused by England giving this land to israel when the second war ended
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. ferslash

ferslash Active Member

Balance:
    4,798Coins
    Ratings:
    +181 / 2 / -0
    anyway... i think that is clear for all of us (i guess) that no one wish people ding,
    Palestine or not.

fer
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. speedy

speedy Well-Known Member

Balance:
    7,917Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,285 / 10 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Totally Agree ... So politicians should solve there problems not exporting them to civilians in a form of war .

Totally agree ... why politicians aren't the same ?

Is it a land for weapons testing on both people ?
    Can't USA make better solutions than selling and sending more weapons for both sides ?
    Can't any one hit the break for this ugly wild war race ... ?
    Isn't the world big enough for all of us to live on it peacefully ?
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2014
  9. speedy

speedy Well-Known Member

Balance:
    7,917Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,285 / 10 / -0
    My Motion Simulator: