1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Teslasuit - full body haptic VR suit

Discussion in 'Off Topic - All other stuff here' started by Javo5, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Javo5

Javo5 Active Member

Balance:
    293Coins
    Ratings:
    +52 / 3 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino
    How nice it would be to make it compatible with simtoools for acceleration feedback!
    https://teslasuit.io/

Attached Files:

2. f1iceman

f1iceman Why So Serious ? ( The Joker )

Balance:
    791Coins
    Ratings:
    +390 / 2 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, 3DOF, SCN5
    some serious kit coming out now, makes you want to goto the vr show with a booked demo.
  3. Cantago_NL

Cantago_NL Member

Balance:
    412Coins
    Ratings:
    +15 / 1 / -0
    I like the climate control, but besides form that, how would you use this?