1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Started my scn5 cockpit

Discussion in 'DIY Motion Simulator Projects' started by njracer, Dec 22, 2008.

1. CXCSimulations

CXCSimulations Member

Balance:
    - 9Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well, that's probably because, at the time, we were not pre-installing three screen software on simulators but rather making recommendations of what to use to our clients due to licensing restrictions.
  2. Fahim

Fahim Member

Balance:
    245Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I asked the maker of the seat and they said there is a metal lining in there. So bascially you can drill two holes through and aslong as you got a plate at either side you should be okay.

I am getting a guy to make the brakets. It is the same guy who made my simulator. www.nixim.com
  3. CXCSimulations

CXCSimulations Member

Balance:
    - 9Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Since those brackets are based on our design, I suppose I could make a bunch for you guys.

Ours are laser-cut steel and powder-coated semi-gloss black. If I can get a group of at least 10 together, I'd be happy to make a run for you guys. I'll look into cost.
  4. MasterYoda

MasterYoda Active Member Gold Contributor

Balance:
    322Coins
    Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, SCN5
    Ok! Thanks Chris!
  5. danr

danr New Member

Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Chris,
    I would buy these brackets asap.
    I asked Todd to talk to you about these when I bought my F-1 pedals months ago, still interested. Please let me know cost.
    Thanks
    DanR.
    PS Todd makes Great Pedals Very happy with mine.
  6. CXCSimulations

CXCSimulations Member

Balance:
    - 9Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ok, again, I need to get a good amount of people together t warrant a full run. Let's see who else chimes in.
  7. netwizrm

netwizrm Member

Balance:
    - 10Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Hello Chris, if there is still room on this list, I am interested! Please let me know what the current situation is?

Thanks!
  8. CXCSimulations

CXCSimulations Member

Balance:
    - 9Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    We may be placing a new order in a month or so. I'll keep you posted.
  9. razzta01

razzta01 New Member

Balance:
    400Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi njracer!

Nice sim! ... I wish one :)

Pls, could you post more pictures? I am thinking about building one, and really need as much info as possible.

Any sketches or drawings?

Rgds.