1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Question Sockets for 90ST Servo Motors?

Discussion in 'Motor actuators and drivers' started by FourOff, Jun 3, 2021.

1. FourOff

FourOff New Member

Balance:
    47Coins
    Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Hi all,
    I'm trying to build a panel on the base of my rig where all the servo signal and power connections plug in. With all the cords going through the back of my systems rack, the cords that came with the motors were a bit short, so I ordered some 3m extension cables from the seller on AliExpress (I have the "B" option motors with the plugs on the motor). Now I have a hot mess of cables I want to tidy up on the rig's frame and end in a "bulkhead," leaving a nice clean panel that everything plugs into. So I want to shop the ends of my extension cables and solder on some panel connectors that I can mount to a plate.

Somewhere else these "YD28" plugs (https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32840325644.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.4c1f4c4d6F3k6l) were mentioned, which look close, but they are much bigger (40mm vs the 25mm on the motors).

Anybody have a source for these? I tried my contact at the seller and he said they don't have them separate. I tried Amphenol, but nothing looks like the exact right size and I have no way of measuring the threads on these (that I know of).
    Thanks- Marc

upload_2021-6-3_14-46-50.png