1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

SimTools T-Shirts (and more) are now available from GadgetGizmo.net

Discussion in 'SimTools for commercial purposes' started by yobuddy, Nov 12, 2019.

1. yobuddy

yobuddy Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator SimAxe Beta Tester SimTools Developer Gold Contributor

Computer Technician
    Balance:
    48,215Coins
    Ratings:
    +5,038 / 16 / -0
    Hi Guys,

We finally have SimTools t-shirts available!
    https://gadgetgizmo.net/

I asked my partner Rich to setup a website to sell the SimTools t-shirts from and he created GadgetGizmo.net.
    Although he has had it up and running for a bit, I have been slow in announcing it due to my recent move.
    So I thought I should get to it! lol

Here is a pic of SimTools first official shirt!

Shirt.png

Also, some of you already know that before I moved, Rich and I bought two PT- Actuator kits directly from the manufacturer. After seeing what they can do, and having gotten such a deal on them, I asked if he would extend the deal to the community.

We were asked to build a sales gateway, so we simply added the kit to GadgetGizmo.net.

The kit includes:
    • 3x 750 watt Servo Driven PT Actuators (Speed: 250 mm/s, Force: 330 lbs, Stroke: 150 mm)
    • 3x Actuator Motor Mounting Brackets
    • 3x Actuator Floor Cups
    • 1x 3 in 1 MDbox Servo Driver (750 watt x 3)
    • 1x Thanos AMC Nano Interface Controller
    • 1x Breaking Resistor
    • Cables and Hookup Wires
    • Three Year Manufacturer Warranty
    All this for the price of $3,199.00 USD.
    If you shop around, you will see what a great deal the supplier is giving us here.

Here is a pic of the 3 Axis PT-Actuator kit (Thanos AMC Nano interface not shown)

Kit.jpg

We would like to see the website help connect the community directly to the producers of the items we need for less. We will review and approve all items on our website and make sure they meet our high standards of approval. GadgetGizmo’s goal is to save all of us money!

Take care,
    yobuddy
    • Like Like x 4
  2. richdelta9

richdelta9 Member Gold Contributor

Balance:
    8,822Coins
    Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    Hey Everyone,

Please be aware these PT-Actuators are shipped directly from China, so there will be some type of import tax depending on where you are located. We paid about $75 USD for each of our kits.

This kit is made to run on 220 voltage power. If you do not have 220 power available, you can solve this problem by using an “ELC T-3000-Watt Voltage Converter Transformer” or something similar. You can find them on Amazon for around $100.

Transformer.jpg
    Cheers,
    Rich
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1