1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Question SIM-RE--Build UPDATE:and some questions THX

Discussion in 'DIY Motion Simulator Projects' started by Che Franklin, Dec 17, 2019.

?

30a Drone ESC for wiper motors ?

1. Will Work?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Wont Work!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Your Opinion:

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. vnh2sp30l Single

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Che Franklin

Che Franklin im alot brighter than i look.. Gold Contributor

Balance:
    593Coins
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, Arduino
    SIM-Build UPDATE:
    sorry I didn't have time to properly put this together Massive Thanks To Noorbeasts guidance and pointing me correctly.

OK Folks,
    New Plan: Ditch the "2 slow actuators" and the 9Dof Board.

New Goal:
    Use Basic Shoulder DIY with Wiper Motors POT Design, Adjusted to better suit my needs, Add Traction Loss & a Seat Belt Tensioner. Push To Drink and Wind Simulation. Im Using The PlaySeat Evolution Chair for the rig.

Plan:
    Construct multi-joint Base to mount PlaySeat EVO to allow (Roll Pitch Yaw Heave Sway Surge)

Roll >Side-to-side motion of a car about an axis that extends from the front to back of the vehicle

Pitch> Left to right of a vehicle and trough the center of gravity, or transverse (side-to-side) Y - axis.

Yaw > Left to right motion of the nose of a car on its vertical Z - axis,

Heave > Linear vertical up/down motion of a vehicle in response to suspension action and reaction, parallel with Z - axis.

Sway >Linear lateral side-to-side motion in response to centrifugal forces during the cornering or drifting, parallel with Y - axis.

Surge> Linear longitudinal front to back motion in response to reversing, acceleration, deceleration and braking, parallel with X - axis.

upload_2019-12-17_10-12-17.png
    Parts to Play With:
    Alienware Aurora i7 3770
    Arduino Mega

4 Vnh2sp30l 1 Each Motor

Wiper Motors/1 Rear Wiper For Belt TensionWith needed Tie-Rod Hardware.
    moto1= Left ARM >>>>>>BTS1
    moto2= Right ARM>>>>>BTS2
    moto3= Sway>>>>>>>>>BTS3
    moto4= Heave>>>>>>>>BTS4

4 L298n Motor controls
    moto5= SeatBelt_Tension Servo
    moto6= Upper_LEFTAirVent
    moto7= Upper_RIGHTAirVent
    moto8= LOWER_LeftAirVent
    moto9= LOWER_RIGHTAirVent

2 GPIO Relays (For if then do this logic ie.Push To Drink)
    GPIO1= PUSH to Drink Button
    GPIO2= OPEN??

6 Apple FANs From G5
    1 Power Supply From G5
    1 600 Basic PWR Supply (if Needed)
    1 UPS Battery Backup
    __________________________________________________________>

Audio Tactile Feedback
    PARTS:
    1 2ch Computer Speaker System with 6in Sub and Control
    2-1600 Watt ButtKicker AMPS
    1 THX 5Ch Rane EQ
    4 Aurora Tactile Transducers
    CH1=Pedals_Tactile_Transducer
    CH2=LowerSEAT_Tactile Transducer
    CH3=LowerBack_Tactile Transducer
    CH4=UpperBack_ Tactile Transducer

5Ch THX Rane EQ
    CH1=Pedals_Tactile_Transducer
    CH2=LowerSEAT_Tactile Transducer
    CH3=LowerBack_Tactile Transducer
    CH4=UpperBack_ Tactile Transducer
    CH5= SPLIT >2ch Computer Speaker System

Planning to fine tuning the frequency to each Transducer, also I have counter weight for most of the Front end weight, with old GoKart Weights. CSR Elite Pedals 29lbs , (Only using 2 Pedals its almost ZERO G finishing that up today)

Questions so-far :

1-Could I use 30A ESC's? ---Say From a LARGE 6S Drone for the wiper Motors? I have them is all..
    2 input on how to add Belt Tension tips ideas please

3 traction loss can you show me some of yours pls
    4 Surge how important is it?
    MORE TO COME:

All help and input welcome.

THX Che'

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1