1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Showroom Sim Project - Kevin Stage 2 [SOLD]

Discussion in 'DIY Motion Simulator Projects' started by -kevin-, May 22, 2012.

1. billo2404

billo2404 Member

Balance:
    1,236Coins
    Ratings:
    +36 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    AC motor, 6DOF
    Ahahahahhaahh. ..tranquillo, la prima cosa che devi fare è configurare la K8055 poi passi alla guida. Comunque se vuoi scrivimi in privato o apri un tuo tread così non sporchiamo quello di Kevin...è un tipo irascibile :grin:grin:grin
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2014
  2. FurloSim

FurloSim New Member

Balance:
    321Coins
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF
    si è vero :p meglio non farlo arrabbiare , Domani se riesco provo aprire un post con il mio progetto, ho perso le foto della fase di montaggio mannaggia, comunque grazie in anticipo per l' aiuto che mi darai :p

Tomorrow I'm gonna open a new tread with my project, The problem is that I don't have any ideaa about where my pictures are :p Anyway thanks in advance for your help :p
  3. -kevin-

-kevin- Fast e Furious

Termo Tecnico industriale
    Balance:
    138Coins
    Ratings:
    +175 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, 3DOF, DC motor, SimforceGT, 4DOF
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. gigi

gigi Active Member

Balance:
    901Coins
    Ratings:
    +139 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, JRK, 4DOF
    ciao vulcanico kevin!
    vorrei chiederti una cosa: come hai realizzato il box che contiene la parte elettronica. hai comprato una scatola? l'hai realizzata di legno? alluminio?
    Non ho idea di come poter realizzare un box simile al tuo nel quale inserire tutta l'elettronica alimentatori, schede ecc

hello volcanic kevin!
    I would like to ask you something: how did you made the box that contains the electronics. you bought a box? have you made of wood? aluminum?
    I have no idea how to make a box similar to yours in which to place all the electronics power supplies, adapters, etc.
  5. -kevin-

-kevin- Fast e Furious

Balance:
    138Coins
    Ratings:
    +175 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Semmai Vesuviano che è ancora peggio... :mad::D

Hey fantasmino gigi ogni tanto compari anche tu? :grin allora a che punto sei con il sim?

La scatola era una cassa di un HI-FI recuperata e ci ho messo dentro l'elettronica..l'ho verniciata e fatto il coperchio in plexiglass...tutto qui.Ti posso consigliare il materiale MDF si lavora facilmente ed è verniciabile.;)

Non sò quando e dove avevo letto che dovevi acquistare dei motori come questi : http://www.ebay.it/itm/351066992384?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649 li hai comprati? perchè volevo farti alcune domande per quanto riguarda le spese totali spedizione e se hai pagato dazi doganali;)

If anything Vesuvius which is even worse :mad::D
    Hey ghost gigi occasionally cronies too? :grin then at that point you're with the sim?
    The box was a case of a HI-FI recovered and I put in the mail .. I painted and made plexiglass cover ... qui.Ti everything I can recommend the MDF material is easily worked and is paintable.;)
    I do not know when and where I read that you had to buy the motors like these: http://www.ebay.it/itm/351066992384?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649 you bought it? because I wanted to ask you some questions with regard to the total cost if you pay shipping and customs duties;)
  6. gigi

gigi Active Member

Balance:
    901Coins
    Ratings:
    +139 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, JRK, 4DOF
    ciao kevin! Ho quasi completato la parte meccanica, costruita la struttura molto simile alla tua, sedile, giunto omocinetico ecc. Ma...ma... il 2 luglio scorso mi sono rotto il tallone, 8 giorni di ospedale, operato, 4 fili di acciani inseriti nel piede...insomma un piccolo disastro....devo tenere il gesso fino a metà agosto ma poi serviranno altri 60 giorni prima di poter tornare a camminare senza stampelle.
    Mi sono così dedicato alla parte elettronica è ho montato tutto su una base di legno per poterla testare.Ho preso proprio i motori che hai indicato tu, ma ho preferito prendere quelli con riduttore 50:1 che sono piu lenti ma hanno molta piu' coppia. Nel caso avessi necessità di velocizzarli basterà aumentare la lunghezza della leva, (leva piu lunga= maggior velocità e meno coppia e viceversa). I potenziometri sono questi: http://au.rs-online.com/web/p/potentiometers/1642661/ e uso le schede pololu jrk12v12 . Proprio oggi ho finito di cablare tutto. Il problema e che non capisco nulla ma proprio nulla di elettronica e adesso non so cosa devo fare. Ho installato simtools, scaricato la versione demo di live for speed . E adesso??? buio totale. Non ho voluto disturbarti perchè ricordo che mi avevi detto che sei incasinatissimo in questo periodo. Comunque se hai dei suggerimenti o una guida passo passo da girarmi te ne sarei grato. So che tu usi arduino e non jrk ma se sai la procedura che devo seguire...ti seguo!
    Per quanto riguarda il discorso spedizione dei motori ti mando messaggio privato

hello kevin! I have almost completed the mechanical part, built the structure very similar to yours, seat, etc. CV joint. But .. but ... July 2 I broke my heel, eight days in the hospital, operated, 4-wire Acciani inserted in the foot ... so a little mess .... I have to keep the plaster until mid-August, but then serve another 60 days before being able to walk again without crutches.
    I am so dedicated to the electronic part is I put everything on a wooden base to be able to take their testare.Ho engines that you indicated you, but I preferred to take those with 50:1 gear that are more lenses but have a lot more 'couple . In case you need to velocizzarli simply increase the length of the lever (lever longest = more speed and less torque and vice versa). The potentiometers are these: http://au.rs-online.com/web/p/potentiometers/1642661/ and use the tabs pololu jrk12v12. Just today I finished wiring everything. The problem is that I do not understand anything, but nothing of electronics and now I do not know what to do. I installed simtools, downloaded the demo version of live for speed. Now what?? total darkness. I did not want to bother you because I remember you told me that you're messy in this period. However, if you have any suggestions or a step by step guide to turn around I would be grateful. I know you are using Arduino and not jrk but if you know the steps that I follow ... I will follow you!
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. -kevin-

-kevin- Fast e Furious

Balance:
    138Coins
    Ratings:
    +175 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Caspitaaa!! Mi dispiace non sapevo :( non mi dire che ti sei fatto male proprio costruendo il sim????? purtroppo sono cose che posso capitare a tutti... ti faccio gli auguri per una pronta guarigione ;)

(mettiamola cosi tanto per sdrammatizzare un pò :cheers) Allora adesso hai tutto il tempo per finire il tuo sim :)

Per la guida passo passo di Simtools ce questa che e anche tradotta in perfetto italiano http://www.xsimulator.net/community...uickstart-guide-guida-rapida-a-simtools.5506/ e per arduino ma il succo e quello...
    una volta letta vedi che è molto semplice la configurazione di simtools.Poi se hai qualche dubbio chiedi pure se sono in grado di aiutarti ben volentieri devi sapere che non ci sono problemi io ho altri utenti del forum sicuramente ti aiutiamo ;)

Ultimamente causa lavoro sono stato molto impegnato ma adesso ho finito diciamo che imprevisti apparte dopo le ore 19:00 sono a casa;)

Purtroppo sulla configurazione JRK non sò aiutarti perchè fino adesso non ho avuto nessun motivo per leggere informazioni riguardanti a JRK anche perchè io uso k8055N + Sabertooth;) ma cè bsft un utente del forum che ha la stessa configurazione tua potresti chiedere a lui? vedrai che ti aiuta di solito e una persona molto disponibile;)

Grazie per il messaggio dei motori;)

Caspitaaa! I'm sorry I did not know: (I do not say that you hurt their building sim??? Unfortunately are things that can happen to all of you ... I wish you a speedy recovery;)
    (let's put so much to play down a bit: cheers) So now you have plenty of time to finish your sim :)
    For the step by step guide to Simtools there and that this also resulted in perfect Italian http://www.xsimulator.net/community...uickstart-guide-guida-rapida-a-simtools.5506/ and for arduino but the juice and that ...
    accessed once you see it's very simple configuration simtools.Poi if you have any doubt ask me if they can help you gladly inform you that there are no problems I have other forum users will definitely help;)
    Lately I have been very busy due to work but now I'm done let's say unexpected belonging after 19:00 am at home;)
    Unfortunately I do not know about setting JRK help because until now I had no reason to read information relating to JRK also because I use k8055N + Sabertooth BSFT;) but there is a forum user that has the same configuration as you could ask him? it'll usually helps and a very helpful;)
    Thanks for the message engine
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. FurloSim

FurloSim New Member

Balance:
    321Coins
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF
    Kevin sei un Genio !!!! ma come farei io senza di te, ti giuro che l' ho cercato ovunque scrivendo anche agli amministratori che mi hanno detto che poteva essersi cancellato quando hanno trasferito il forum !!! E sta sera mi sono messo a spulciare CD per trovare le vecchie foto . GRAZIE !!!!! Adesso lo controllo e poi apro un tread

Kevin you're a Genius!!! You are so usefull ! After long time I can see my project again , finally I will open a new post with my project
    Thank you very much indeed :D
    • Like Like x 2
  9. -kevin-

-kevin- Fast e Furious

Balance:
    138Coins
    Ratings:
    +175 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Sim Venduto! Solo Struttura ed elettronica. Mi sono tenuto il sedile e il G27
    Siccome mi avanzavano dei pezzi e per non rimanere l'inverno senza sim nel frattempo che costruisco il 4 DOF che ci vuole tanto più tempo.....ho deciso di costruire un'altro sim 2 dof quasi uguale all'altro....quasi :D a lavoro terminato aprirò un'altro 3D del progetto ;)

Mi dispiace ma non continuo più questo progetto alla Stage 3 :p

Sim Sold! Only Electronics and structure. I kept the seat and the G27
    Since I advancing the pieces and to not get through the winter without sim in the meantime I build the 4 DOF that it takes much more time ..... I decided to build another sim 2 dof almost the same as another ... . almost :D at the end of work I will open another 3D project ;)

I'm sorry but not continuous over this project to Stage 3 :p

Ah quasi dimenticavo di rispondere a @FurloSim ....
    Il vero genio è un estenzione di firefox.... e si chiama FVD Speed dial dove salvo le pagine che mi interessano;)

Oh I almost forgot to answer @FurloSim ....
    The real genius is an extension of firefox .... and it's called FVD Speed Dial except where the pages that interest me;)
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2014