1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

scn5 guys

Discussion in 'DIY Motion Simulator Building Q&A / FAQ' started by f1iceman, Sep 18, 2017.

1. f1iceman

f1iceman Why So Serious ? ( The Joker )

Balance:
    791Coins
    Ratings:
    +390 / 2 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, 3DOF, SCN5
    hi i have noticed a small issue after setting rig back up and doing some testing.
    if i go into axis testing and sellect surge as the test say.
    if i move the slider to the right the rig goes back back equal.
    but if i got to the left it does up until about half way and it lags on the left actuator so i get a wiggle effect, but then returns back again to full.
    it wierd tbh but ust seems like lag on the left to me but then catches back up.
    so one way its perfectly fine but the other way is has a wiggle on the seat before hitting full push.
    so basically both actuator are not in sync to the left moving the seat forward in braking . but going back its syncing fine and no issues both the actuators are in sync.
    any ideas its driving me nuts ! lol
    i have alterd the baud rate to 11500 now but still the same.
    i have updated the ftdi drivers aswell but still the same.
    i might try and swop the usb ftdi adaptor to switch them over see if the problem follows the usb ftdi adaptor.
    but thats a real pain for me to do so it kinda a shout out to see if anything else i can do.
    thank you.
  2. f1iceman

f1iceman Why So Serious ? ( The Joker )

Balance:
    791Coins
    Ratings:
    +390 / 2 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, 3DOF, SCN5
    i nam still trying to figure this out but its looking like its dropping information the nits bringing it back again like say a glitch. ive now tried to alter the speeds ect and acceleration but no change still misses info on the left at about 60% and then @ 75% comes back..
    will see if i can video it.