1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Revolution firmware and software for AMC1.5+1.6

Discussion in 'SimTools compatible interfaces' started by CraCk, Jun 15, 2012.

1. speedy

speedy Well-Known Member

Balance:
    7,916Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,285 / 10 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, AC motor, Arduino, Motion platform
    A copy of the last post ...
    read until I power on and ... make a new video.

Hi Mr. Prilad :

Thanks again for this fantastic program xSimCTRL ... and for your sharp vision guidance .

1- tried to change the Kp as you mentioned while Motor is on ... I was using 40/20 for Kp/hi , Kp/lo ... I used many values while in motion ... and the best results for me was 100/50 ... very fast and accurate response that made no remaining error even with No dead zone minD=0 ... also used minPWM=200 ... to give an extra PWM pulses enough to create a sufficient voltage [actually I didn't measure it yet ] in the 0-10v driving circuit to make the VFD move the motor enough to the last remaining nano position . :lol:

2- Also I zoomed the graph of motor 1 and noticed that the blue tiny line of the feedback pot position had ripples and noise onto it [ this is not from the AC motor ]... even the line of Motor 2 with the second extra FB pot has noise ... so I used a 100n capacitor to ground that noise as low pass filter [connected to DATA and GND ] ... the feed back line is now perfectly straight .

3- by that point I remembered I had a pouncing motor and noise ... also on the VFD direction and analog control lines [ that's why I use opt-isolator circuit now ] checked them now and non is found ... reviewed the settings for the VFD and found that I made a voltage step up limit 1.5V before VFD starts the motor ... returned it back to 0v with very good motor stability now [ retested with step 1 ].

Now for the accuracy of moving the motor on the xSimCTRL is beyond imagination ... for now I really need to sleep ... I posted this as preparation for the next Goal to be recorded on video tomorrow in the sunlight ... that's the best the mobile camera can do ... Sorry and promise to stop spending money on simulator and save to buy a good camera . :D
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2013
  2. prilad

prilad Well-Known Member SimAxe Beta Tester SimTools Developer

Balance:
    9,612Coins
    Ratings:
    +512 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, DC motor, Arduino, 4DOF
    Hi!!!
    Yes, of course. And I'm waiting the video :clap:

Regards,
    Ale
  3. speedy

speedy Well-Known Member

Balance:
    7,916Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,285 / 10 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    yes sunlight is better for mobile video ... I didn't do that due to what happened today ... but I'll make screen shoot of the last adjustments ...
    do you need any specific tests to do ?
  4. prilad

Balance:
    9,612Coins
    Ratings:
    +512 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    No. Only what you want to demonstrate...
  5. speedy

speedy Well-Known Member

Balance:
    7,916Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,285 / 10 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Hi Prilad:

this one I found recorded earlier to you of a previous complain about the -240 PWM remaining value ... :no:

and here a new vid for adjustments and using the 100nF capacitor for filter on the feed back pots ... :thbup:

regards
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2015
  6. speedy

speedy Well-Known Member

Balance:
    7,916Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,285 / 10 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    and here you can enjoy watching various cars and tracks with the actuator behavior ... Actually I was playing :brows:

regards
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2015
  7. prilad

Balance:
    9,612Coins
    Ratings:
    +512 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    OK, my Friend.

Very good videos and good work. Do not stop, keep up the good work ))

Best regards,
    ALE
  8. speedy

speedy Well-Known Member

Balance:
    7,916Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,285 / 10 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Good morning Prilad:
    No my friend it is not My work ...it is Your work ...and I'm really proud of you as you are ... this is all your work and mind inventions ... as you know ... I was stuck in an endless conflicts of problems including the last one ... only friends and good people give a hand to help ... only wise people can see what other s needs .

I'm coming after you in the Russian forum ... learning more from the master and his friends .
    regards
    here is the last sign out of this lovely forum ...
    speedy
  9. tronicgr

tronicgr

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Another one, that used our time and patience for his commercial developed product... Removed videos and disappeared... I'm expecting to see his posts edited out soon... whatever.... the same story again and again... :nofinger:
  10. value1

value1 Nerd SimAxe Beta Tester SimTools Developer Gold Contributor

Balance:
    14,463Coins
    Ratings:
    +3,318 / 11 / -1
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, JRK, Joyrider
    Actually speedy's (AKA abdo_tahan) videos were moved within the other forum without notifying him and they had some disputes about this for which he was was banned at the end for 30 days.
    So I think it's more frustration rather than come commercial intentions...
  11. tronicgr

tronicgr

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My posts and threads were moved around too... I didn't go postal...!

Its commercial reasons... look between his words...
  12. RaceRay

RaceRay Administrator Staff Member SimAxe Beta Tester

Self-employed | Web and application development
    Balance:
    23,837Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,958 / 13 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, SimAxe, SimforceGT
    Hi Thanos,

what u mean your posts were moved? You are talkking about another forum, but not x-simulator.de, right?

regards
  13. tronicgr

tronicgr

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Not that I have anything against http://mal4x.ru/forum/forums.php?forum=6 .... but he is saying I'm out dis bitch in more nice words... :uups:

I never complained when forum rearrangements occur, not even when whole threads were split apart (yes here too...).
  14. speedy

speedy Well-Known Member

Balance:
    7,916Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,285 / 10 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Hi Thanos:
    It's not as you think ... my dear ... it's not ... :cnotb:

I guess I'm the other kind of members ... I just have the same passion for sharing just like you ... you know I improved my skills here ... starting from coupling the H-bridge early idea ... I'm really really interested with this kind of site and all information that all members including me can really give to others now ...

Please don't get me wrong ... you know exactly what happened there ... and what I'm pointing to ... I guess you don't want a preview ... and BTW talking about commercial it's not wise to treat your customers/members that way .

If you are a good friend ... whether If I'm right or wrong tell me the facts ... I don't have any problem feeling or writing the word SORRY to any one if you want me to ... we all make mistakes ... we all say sorry to each other ... that's how we respect each other in the first place :hesok: ... and I don't respect people with low attitude .

Now ... I'm just disappointed posting to any one ... I tried to make another Chinese account there ... and you know what happened to the new account ... permanently banned !!! ... why is that ? :bigshock:

Then I remembered when I first joined this forums that Mr. R-eng just disappeared too form all members point of view ... when he didn't reply to his forum till now ... I guess that he had the same kind of story ... I see his posts eventually but I don't know the details of his story ...

Then tried to calm down and separate my self from all the disrespect that happened ...

Now .. I'm respecting my self ... and I'm working with my simulator just to pass some amusement time ... not enjoying and sharing the results as before ... but a way to rest in peace . :dj:

So Human/computer administrators as they like may make modifications / rules regardless The consequences in the real world could become really annoying ... they should add the word sorry for your inconvenience to there word list to be more good interfaced to the human members who may find any inconvenience in there work ... yes this should reported to them as a bug ticket ... :tapedmouth:

for you Mr. Thanos ... I really know what you mean and feel ... Me and every one have a big respect and appreciation to your efforts, patience, knowledge ... learning more and more of your magnificent attitude with every one ... If you allowed me to e-mail you periodically to share the slow results ... I will be more than happy ...

with my best regards
    abdo_tahan
    Speedy
  15. tronicgr

tronicgr

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    You are not my customer, and I have no customers anyway... Did you see any of my designs on store selves or anything, and you are saying that? After all these years of my contributions here in this forum? By having some members with higher privileges doesn't qualify them as customers!! You are new to this, ok, I understand, but the way you express yourself reminds me of a troll sometimes. That's what made me so defensive after that long post about how the administrators treat users. I didn't know we had to be so meticulous about it, for something that we do in our free time. In short, if you want to bitch at someone, at least hire him first!!! :lol:
  16. speedy

speedy Well-Known Member

Balance:
    7,916Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,285 / 10 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    it is a fact ... I agree with you ... on another words in Egypt and in Greece too ... every bitch has to be paid first !! :lol:

And with the great job you're doing among this mixing of members rights ... I give Raceray a good thank you for response to you making sure that there isn't any posts of you is moved here ? ... :thbup:

if you want to do something in your free time in unprofessional way ... please don't ... :thbd:

and with all my respect the only fact here that you're the same as you described me ... but I'm not ... Sorry my friend ... it's a different point of view ... :lol:

thanks
    speedy
  17. prilad

Balance:
    9,612Coins
    Ratings:
    +512 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Hi Guys, Hi Speedy, Hi Thanos...

I want to apologize, but I don't understand very well yours emotional words. My English is technical and is not so good. I try to use Google translator, but don't understand more then half... :( Any technical documents I can read without translator.

@Speedy. How are you, my Friend? Do you have any news about your simulator?

Best regards,
    Ale
  18. speedy

speedy Well-Known Member

Balance:
    7,916Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,285 / 10 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Hi Prilad :
    sorry my friend ... :blush:

I don't have any technical news except some metal preparations for the cockpit and the chair ...
    and I'm learning Russian Now ... starting from the [ ф и с в у ... this is my keyboard typing ] and listening to some conversations to know how letters and words sounds like :D it's easy yes it is .

what is the good news with you ?

speedy
  19. prilad

Balance:
    9,612Coins
    Ratings:
    +512 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Hi, Speedy...

My next step - connect two wiper motors and feedback potentiometers to my sim prototype. I hope I will make it in a week. And make new video with this...

Oh... It is not a simple language :D :clap:

Regards,
    Ale
  20. prilad

Balance:
    9,612Coins
    Ratings:
    +512 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Hi, Guys.

I'm created the port of my firmware for Arduino (UNO, Nano, Duemilanove) platform (with atmega328p). x-sim_arduino_by_Ale.zip
    It works with COM-port Baud = 57600.

Here is the video with work demonstration:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjPF6ZSYKUY

arduino-duemilanove-schematic.jpg

There is you can found soft for uploading HEX files to Arduino:
    http://xloader.russemotto.com/
    • Informative Informative x 1