1. This Software is no longer supported by us. Please download the new motion control software SimTools.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  4. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  5. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

[Request] Burnout Paradise Ultimate

Discussion in 'Other games' started by ebinary, Aug 7, 2009.

1. ebinary

ebinary New Member

Balance:
    2Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My simulator is probably still a month or so out, but that hasn't stopped me from starting to acquire some of the games that I hope to put it through its paces with.

One of the highest rated driving games from the last couple of years according to gamespot.com is Burnout Paradise Collection PC. Apparently, its a non-traditional smash and stunt racing game that includes might racing, motorcycles. Seems like a lot of fun, so I ordered it.

Has anybody played this? Anyone working on profiles?

Thanks, Eric
  2. pointer4

pointer4 New Member

Balance:
    296Coins
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Re: Burnout Paradise Ultimate: Anybody working on a profile

Hi!

Hearing your question, my feeling looks like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBVOnT36Qw4

Regards

Poi
  3. ebinary

ebinary New Member

Balance:
    2Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Absolutely!! :lol:

Still... I'm guessing once you've built a sim, you don't spend every minute being serious about it. i know I won't!

Eric
  4. ebinary

ebinary New Member

Balance:
    2Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Holy crud, this game is fun! And its looks so darn good. It drives easy, so if you want something your friends can play without a week in racing school...

I am going to have to find a way to enable this game for x-sim... but I have to finish _my_ sim first. (Happily, all six actuators are attached to the base now - by the weekend, it should be mostly down to control software).

Eric
  5. ebinary

ebinary New Member

Balance:
    2Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Thanks for the tips. As soon as I get my simulator running, I'll give it a shot.
  6. ebinary

ebinary New Member

Balance:
    2Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sorry, still working on my simulator hardware. It will probably be a few weeks before I even think about it.

I just got my first Kinetics to be passed from rFactor through my modification of Robin's 6DoF to my custom actuator controller program. Its awesome to watch the 3D simulation and see my target actuators lengths within my program, but my servo drives are being difficult to control.

I am tempting to use pulse control instead, because my aging math skills are being tasked by trying to control these actuators in real time using jogging.