1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Reimer Motorsports down

Discussion in 'News' started by Pit, Nov 13, 2016.

1. Pit

Pit - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Gold Contributor

Balance:
    30,416Coins
    Ratings:
    +3,088 / 31 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    DC motor, Arduino, 6DOF
    http://www.reimer-motorsports.de/

With the day of 1st November 2016 the company Reimer Motorsports, represented by Reimer Motorsports UG (haftungsbeschränkt) & Co KG,
    represented by Reimer Motorsports Verwaltungs-UG (haftungsbeschränkt), will be shut down.

The complete business is shut down with that date. The e-mail addresses are expected to be available until 31st December 2016.
    For warranty procedures, the manufacturers of the individual units are to be contacted directly, warranty for Servomotors will be done by Reimer
    Motorsports Verwaltungs-UG (haftungsbeschränkt) i.L., represented by Dennis Reimer.

Reimer Motorsports would like to thank all customers and wishes all customers to work with the hardware without problems.

Best regards

Reimer Motorsports UG (haftungsbeschränkt) & Co. KG

Anyone from here involved?
  2. Nick Moxley

Nick Moxley Well-Known Member

Owner/Operator- Moxleys Rantals
    Balance:
    17,054Coins
    Ratings:
    +2,504 / 30 / -2
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, 3DOF, DC motor, JRK
    Had a buddy in the EAU get F*cked by him.....Imo all the good he's done in the past was flushed down the toilet in this move, with Customer's hanging and no support. The Dude's just another crook now.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. insanegr

insanegr !N$@n€

Balance:
    16,715Coins
    Ratings:
    +499 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino
    read this in assetto corsa forum too.
    @Nick Moxley hope GD give a solution to your buddy as he has trying to find a solution for his problem.can say that it was wrong timing purchase from reimer.
  4. abs

abs Active Member Gold Contributor

consultant
    Balance:
    784Coins
    Ratings:
    +65 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, SCN5
    I own one of his build . For sure the news of him being out of buiseness left me with a bitter taste . No support on a build I don't know much about is a big downer. I look at the sticker saying do not open it invalidate warranty and I say to my self I am going to open and have a look one of those days
  5. Nick Moxley

Balance:
    17,054Coins
    Ratings:
    +2,504 / 30 / -2
    My Motion Simulator:
    If its an older Argon build. No worries man, there's lots of them out there still. There's a Very active Argon DD user on the AC forum Named Andrew, If you had any issues I would point you in his direction, He posts all over the OSW thread on AC.
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. abs

abs Active Member Gold Contributor

consultant
    Balance:
    784Coins
    Ratings:
    +65 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, SCN5
    thanks a lot Man ! good to know that there is backup support for that very expensive hardware. I guess i should have done my self but was a bit intimidated by the task
  7. Nick Moxley

Balance:
    17,054Coins
    Ratings:
    +2,504 / 30 / -2
    My Motion Simulator:

Nah, Argon builds made my head spin as well, WAY too many components and the BLOCKS of literature you needed to read to hook it all up.....Bah, No thanks....thats why the Simucube is Such a wonderful piece of kit for DD builders now a days.
  8. Rinus janssens

Rinus janssens Active Member

environmental construction
    Balance:
    2,153Coins
    Ratings:
    +87 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    SCN5
    If you have any issue with you wheel just put your question up in a topic. lots of DIY people wil help.

I'm an DIY Argon build owner to hug:
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1