1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Projector vs lcd

Discussion in 'Off Topic - All other stuff here' started by sn4il, Dec 18, 2009.

1. Skaut69

Skaut69 Member

Balance:
    335Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Few pictures of frame construction for the screen. Those plastics are used as a skirting. Construction can be easy shaped any way (it is very flexible).

Attached Files:

2. Skaut69

Skaut69 Member

Balance:
    335Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Just did 150 inch picture. Projector little more than 4m out of screen. I am still about 2m of the screen. Everything looks sooo goood. Sharp and very immersing.

Thing is that screen which i made is too small already. Picture went out of it. If i wanna keep this size i have to change screen. I was thinking about that paint for background which you mentioned splendiddd. Any suggestion about brand.
  3. splendiddd

splendiddd Active Member

CCTV security
    Balance:
    807Coins
    Ratings:
    +62 / 2 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, Arduino, Motion platform
    I will order it in my 'local' projector store...i am sure in the uk there are similar stores specialized in projector screens.

http://www.paintonscreen.com/
  4. sn4il

sn4il New Member

Balance:
    2Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I pulled a trigger on Panasonic AE-4000U and I'm very happy so far.
    Thank You guys for all advices.
    sn4il
  5. Skaut69

Skaut69 Member

Balance:
    335Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Panasonic 4000 is even more powerful in case of contrast ratio (100.000:1). I mentioned few information on my topic about projector: post21799.html#p21799 .

I hope you will be happy with yours one - he is astonishing performer in matters of quality. My first Full HD Movie was just a Blast! for my eyes. I went through troubles at the very beginning because of set up then i start developing my room and screen - now it is just a different story. It kicks me like it should!