1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Problems login into x-sim.

Discussion in 'DIY Motion Simulator Projects' started by boss.mann71, Sep 6, 2012.

1. boss.mann71

boss.mann71 New Member

Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello world,

I have been following everyone's post intently for a few months and have started to receive some items to get my sim started. I have been disconnected from the forum for a while, but in the mean time I build a racing rig with my kids and now we are ready to add motion to it. I have decided to go the 2DOF, k8055 + Sabertooth with wiper motors way. I do have a question about login in to x-sim.de to download the software: First, I received an error when I tried to register saying that my email was already registered, and when I try to login with my current username and password, it sais that my account is invalid. looking through older posts I found that the accounts were transfered to the new site, but I do not know if I missed something when the move happened.

Does anyone have any idea how to get back in?
  2. boss.mann71

boss.mann71 New Member

Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    WOW! I just finished reading further and I was not aware of what was happening in the forum. Well, this is a great place and I hope things will eventually work out for the best. I was finally able to login and download the software so it looks like I have a lot of catching up to do. I look forward to posting my progress as the project comes to life.

Cheers.