1. This Software is no longer supported by us. Please download the new motion control software SimTools.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  4. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  5. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Operation PlugFree

Discussion in 'Force-Sender & Plugins' started by Hobbs77, Jul 6, 2011.

1. rafael_design

rafael_design Member

CGI Architectural Visualizations with Blender 3D
    Balance:
    328Coins
    Ratings:
    +19 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino, Motion platform
    Be calm, I am busy right now but soon I will take a good look at it. It is not getting sidelined :)

This technique is already mentioned in the manual.
  2. rafael_design

rafael_design Member

Balance:
    328Coins
    Ratings:
    +19 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Hello,
    Here is the latest update to the X-Sim Universal Motion Profile Manual:
    https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?ci ... j4qUkZbfnE

Changelog:
    -The units were reviewed for the rFactor examples (including screenshots) and now it is 1G = 1000000.
    -Were added two notes about percent scaler and limiters. One at the build your 1st profile and test it and the other at Increase immersion with more effects.
    -References to wiper motors at universal circunstances were changed to actuators.
    -At the Add axis and setup output now it is specified to be for wiper motors on the header. A Scn5 basic setup page is still needed.
    -Were added the excel sheets/reference tables from Bleco.
    -Were added Use automatic maximum adjustment sub-header at the Troubleshoot & Hints section. Thanks Bleco again.

note to Bleco: Sliders does not interfere in range values. And of course that if you lower the slider bar the effect is dimmed in it's intensity.

Please we still need a one-page-quick-guide to basic setup sc5's. Just as basic as the wiper motor's one.

:highfive: ,
    rafael.
  3. bleco

bleco Member Gold Contributor

IT Problem Coordinator
    Balance:
    258Coins
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Hey Rafael,

I am currently downloading some aditionnal titles to test the settings and then add them to the excel sheel reminder. Give me a couple of days and I will be able to provide a more complete list.

While testing Live for Speed yesterday I realized that the inversion settings in the excel sheet are wrong ... I will correct that ...

As for the scn5 page, I am wondering why would you want to add an actuator config page in a motion profile creation manual? Wouldn't that be more suitable in a startup manual ?

Bleco
  4. rafael_design

rafael_design Member

Balance:
    328Coins
    Ratings:
    +19 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    No problem

Well I don´t know... The manual is all made for motion profiles... It is just a one page quick reference... Anyway for the startup manual it is needed ;D

thanks
    rafael
  5. eaorobbie

eaorobbie Well-Known Member SimTools Developer Gold Contributor

CAD Detailer
    Balance:
    20,398Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,683 / 23 / -2
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, JRK, SimforceGT, 6DOF
    should i finish this. Started but got way laid buying and moving a house.
    Now have the free time, appologies goes out to sir for waiting a bl**dly long time.
    Thank Rafael for the action, Im behind ya aswell.

Attached Files:

6. bleco

bleco Member Gold Contributor

IT Problem Coordinator
    Balance:
    258Coins
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    ... I can only say that your manuals were already downloaded several times, so I guess there is a need ... :)

Bleco
  7. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    well if certain people updated the list of documents written, there may not be such an issue with certain people wanting documents written.
    There really should be a direct link perhaps at the top of the page, to make it easy to find what they may be looking for. Instead of trawling through the threads and the search not working most of the time.
    A few of us have submitted documents, so if there is a further need, then someone should review what has been submitted and let the writer of the document know that amendments need to be done. Not just stat that a document was not written.
  8. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0