1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

nolimits rollercoaster sim demo version 1.8 not working ??

Discussion in 'Off Topic - All other stuff here' started by f1iceman, Oct 4, 2015.

1. f1iceman

f1iceman Why So Serious ? ( The Joker )

Balance:
    791Coins
    Ratings:
    +390 / 2 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, 3DOF, SCN5
    i will cheak again but it seems the v1.8 always laods up those dof settings does it every time i put that plugin in.
    if i put another version in it puts the right ones up but not work.
    i have read the links a few times before but if i click to goto one that sounds like the one i need theres no download for the plugin just stays on the 2.2.0.2 version to download above when goto the link.
    if i look at history the numbers are diffrent to what is in the other list of the link for the download version so i think i need to just download them all start at begining and go thru one by one by clearing out and changing the plugins and hope one will work ok.
    its does seem to me that the plugin is not right to the demo i have as everything is normal on the installing of them.
    so maybe elimination is the key as i don't no which version i need.
    :)
    i have as far as i know deleted plugins profile and patches before re-doing a plugin.

thank you noorbeast so far for your help :)
  2. f1iceman

Balance:
    791Coins
    Ratings:
    +390 / 2 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, 3DOF, SCN5
    Right im all loaded up to take the plugins upto my shed and setup one by one :) fungers crossed.
  3. f1iceman

Balance:
    791Coins
    Ratings:
    +390 / 2 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, 3DOF, SCN5
    i downloaded every plugin fron the history downloads and started from the first made plugin up the list to the top lastest plugin.
    i have tried to install every plugin that i could find today very boring job or annoying like ground hog day ! lol
    i have after each one deleted every file i could find thats remove patch to all in the appdata relating to nolimits before loading the new plugin ect..
    every one i treid (23 plugins) apart from 4 gave the ( motion not supported,0) it bonged after loading the game then exit and would find the box saying that no motion supported 0.

now the the v1.71 actually on boot of the game twitched the seat and kinked it to oneside alittle. but yet again the same as the v1,8 plugin it show in tunning centre as roll,pitch, heave. nothing for the ones it is supposed to say.
    i tried capture on them aswell it came up as it should with details in the window for 1.71 plugin but would still not workno matter what i treid.
    v1.8 was still showing as roll,pitch,heave when i would install that plugin.
    the last twoplugins never patch installed with confirmation.

is there a link anywhere to the game demo version for what is used to a working plugin as ive gave up :-(