1. This Software is no longer supported by us. Please download the new motion control software SimTools.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  4. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  5. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

no capture yoda

Discussion in 'Yoda - ForceFeedback Scanner' started by pitulo, Jun 15, 2008.

1. pitulo

pitulo New Member

Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello
    Can not capture with yoda scanner the effects of GT LEGENDS. Uses XP And LOGITECH G25.

Only can capture the effects of R-factor and I get an effect only =SineDirectX8 / 9 (only acceleration)
    What can I do to reap the full effects of yoda?
  2. el_txus

el_txus Member

Balance:
    421Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hello

how to use plugins already made as of rFactor. I do not understand the modus operandi Does anyone can explain it to me? or at least give me a hint

Regards

------------------------

Hola

cómo se usan los plugins que ya están hechos como el del Rfactor. No entiendo el modo de funcionamiento ¿Alguien me lo puede explicar? o almenos darme una pista.

Saludos
  3. el_txus

el_txus Member

Balance:
    421Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hi Sirnoname

ok, selct Rfactor plugin

conection with force profiler OK!

I'm looking at, but nothing happens, may be that my version of rFactor not work with the plug my version is 1,250. if that's, why there plugin for the 1,250 or I have to install 1,150

regards
  4. egoexpress

egoexpress Active Member

Balance:
    421Coins
    Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    There is a key in r-factor, which enables/disables simultator output. But I cannot remeber which it is by default, as I changed them all. I think it was one of the ASDF keys. Try all alphabetic keys on your keyboard during race, or look into the key-konfig menu...

Regards
    Christian
  5. el_txus

el_txus Member

Balance:
    421Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Ok I will try
  6. egoexpress

egoexpress Active Member

Balance:
    421Coins
    Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    just in case it is not clear. The Force-Sender sends the data directly to the Force-Profiler. You dont need Yoda at all.
  7. el_txus

el_txus Member

Balance:
    421Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hi Again

I pressed all the keys and the only one that seems like you say is, hardware plugins enable / disabled is it this one?.
    I have also seen that when using the force-sender with the plugin, when I press sen, the monitor of the actuators of force-profiler gets paused. ¿You know what is happening? I managed to send the effect No1 by yoda and is ok, but nothing happens with the plugin (No yoda when i use de plugin). With the Racer pluging the same happens to me.I'm running the game and the force-sender on a computer with Windows Vista OS. Could this be the problem?

Regards
  8. el_txus

el_txus Member

Balance:
    421Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I have it copied in the directory rFactor / plugin since the beginning.
  9. el_txus

el_txus Member

Balance:
    421Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    These are the steps i have followed

1º copy the plugin in the Rfactor/plugins
    2º start force-sender / select the Rfactor plugin / press send
    3º press start on the force profiler

it does not matter in the effects from 21 to 40. Am I doing something wrong?

[​IMG][​IMG]
  10. egoexpress

egoexpress Active Member

Balance:
    421Coins
    Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    Yes, It is that one. It has to be set on enable!
  11. el_txus

el_txus Member

Balance:
    421Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hi to all

Sorry I'm very stupid, instead of copying the xsimplugin.dll in the folder plugin rFactor, had copied Rfactorplugin.dll, a grave mistake thank you very much for the help.

Try not to repeat these mistakes.

Regards