1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Ninesport X6 simulator 6 dof Fluidic muscles

Discussion in 'Commercial Simulators and Peripherie' started by mrhorsepower, Jun 7, 2010.

1. mrhorsepower

mrhorsepower New Member

Balance:
    1Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

Hi, kings of DIY simulators !

I've the pleasure to introduce Ninesport society.

This society selling high-end simulators, for serious demanding customers.

They started with golf simulator, and now just start with motorsport.

With its combination of Fluidic Muscles and mechatronic systems, makes it possible to generate a wide range of driving and flight simulations.
    A hexapod structure based on parallel movements, with six Festo Fluidic Muscles, give rise to a realistic driving and smoothing sensation.

Through this product, Ninesport is providing an exciting, cost-effective alternative to complicated hydraulic constructions.

It work with GTR, GTR-2, GTR-evo, LFS, RBR, GTL

It's really easy to setup your own configurations, because all games got there own profiles.

I've tested many simulators, but the fluidic muscle simulator is upside all with is 6DOF.

You got a real feeling of tyres, it's so awesome that you can feel the sidewall height deformation with good simulators softwares.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tcnkKbM ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AF2xORh8 ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoQRy_2y ... re=related

Check the website : http://www.ninesport.fr/

For more informations : info@ninesport.fr

or myself at antoine@ninesport.fr

Wish the best for X-sim, thanks.

[​IMG]
  2. Frakk

Frakk Active Member

Balance:
    328Coins
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for sharing Antonie!

Very creative idea using air muscles and turning the platform upside down.

My questions are:
    What do you mean by cost-effective alternative? Compared to a $100.000 hydraulic system?
    I couldn't find prices listed on the site.

What is the maximum load on the platform? Judging by the design it is intended for only a seat and driver with a stationary screen.

Are those muscles able to push as well as pull like hydraulics? I have played with a few of them and neither could push by creating a vacuum.

:cheers:
  3. mrhorsepower

mrhorsepower New Member

Balance:
    1Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi Frakk

The price of this simulator is 40.000 H.T, due the festo muscles and other hardware.

Maximum weight is 150kg for a good feeling.

Of Course muscles could pull and push, it could deformate sideways too.

It can be customised with other wheels and pedals too.

Thanks for your interest.

C.U.