1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Nimasix 6 DOF Simdesign

Discussion in 'DIY Motion Simulator Projects' started by Nima, Jan 14, 2010.

1. ledfoot

ledfoot Member

IT Manager
    Balance:
    21Coins
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Very Nice Niels,

I see that the motion looks a lot better now :cheers:

....Mike
  2. Nima

Nima Member Gold Contributor

Glaser
    Balance:
    529Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hi r-eng
    i have make the video over a mirror.the room a to small for a real video.
    mike yes the move wars better and better.yesterday i have change from the sparco to my old seat and make the seat 2 inch lowering.the point of the weight is lower and many better now.i dont can seat a long time in the sparco.i have problems in my rücker.now i can make the back heigt more back.it is many better for my old buddy.and i make my rubberbands harder.its many better.today i make the screen higher.now i mast make the profil new again.
  3. Nima

Glaser
    Balance:
    529Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hi,
    i have make a first profil on rfactor.i have make a first online race.is so many more realistic.if you have a littel crash with the other driver is so realistic i have many fun :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
    if i have the right mixed of the 25 value on both sim sektions i have a nice feeling.
  4. nordisch

nordisch Member

Balance:
    61Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Ich freue mich mir dir ... ... Auf unserem ersten Treffen werden wir Deine Spezialkonstruktion dann ja auch mal testen :hi:
  5. Nima

Glaser
    Balance:
    529Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hi
    wir wollen auf dem treffen ausgiebig testen ich wollte eigentlich den megane und f1 auf rfactor ordentlich abmischen.ansonsten iracing.was fährst du?
  6. Nima

Glaser
    Balance:
    529Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hi,
    now i have any new thinks.i have a ibeam bassshaker under the seat,nice feeling.
    i have a curved screen with 3 projektors.i have make stabis on the sim and now i have a beend the problems with the play in the plattform.and i have correct
    profils.i have a h-shift and a handbrake on the sim.now hi works perfect for the moment.in the next i must have the sol7 or the new soft from the sol7 guys.
  7. Fahim

Fahim Member

Balance:
    245Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Holy maccaroni,

Your simulator is like a beast. So powerful. :)
  8. bberger

bberger Member

Balance:
    306Coins
    Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    Despite my girlfriend it's amongst the most beautiful things I've ever seen, really, really nice construction you've built there!

The only thing that I'm still trying to understand is: wich axis exactly do you move? You've got the 2 SCN's on the back (as in any casual 2DOF sim), but where or the other ones and what's their purpose?

I'd love to see a small sketch :)

---

Abgesehen von meiner Freundin gehört das wohl zu den schönsten Dingen die ich jemals gesehen habe, wirklich wirklich nette Konstruktion hast Du dir da gebaut!

Die einzige Sache die ich immer noch versuche zu verstheen ist folgende: welche Achsen bewegst du nun genau? Du hast die 2 SCN's hinten (so wie in jeder üblichen 2DOF sim), aber wo sind die anderen und welchen Zweck erfüllen diese?

Würde mich über eine kleine Skizze freuen :)

regards,
    bb
  9. Nima

Glaser
    Balance:
    529Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hi bberger,
    the design is for 6 dof but i work only with 4 in the moment.2 for the raceseat design backsite,2 for a joyrider design in the front.and for the next time one for go for and behind with the sim and one for drift.the scn5 are red in this paint

Attached Files:

10. adgun

adgun Active Member

mechanic
    Balance:
    5,541Coins
    Ratings:
    +131 / 3 / -0
    Hi Nima
    It´s looking great ,but ther is only movement on 4 axis
    with an other design you could have 5 axis movement, with frond and rear wheel loss only missing heave.
    best regards Ad :thbup: