1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules
prilad

NFS Hot Pursuit (v 1.0.5.0) Plugin 2014-01-21

SimTools game plugin for NFS Hot Pursuit (version 1.0.5.0)

1. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Nope, didnt use that but I have seen it, I will give it a whirl in the next day or so when time allows. I just googled a patch and downloaded it.
    Cheers, David.
  2. prilad

prilad Well-Known Member SimAxe Beta Tester SimTools Developer

Balance:
    9,612Coins
    Ratings:
    +512 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, DC motor, Arduino, 4DOF
    Hi, David... I have cr*cked version NFS_HotPursuit. And version of NFS11.exe is 1.0.0.0... And I have patched it to 1.0.5.0.

But first SimTools plugin I've make for 1.0.0.0 version. Here is it. Try.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    groovy, thanks @prilad , I will give that a run.
  4. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    @prilad , thanks it work spot on.
  5. BlazinH

BlazinH Well-Known Member

Balance:
    16,568Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,831 / 32 / -1
    Has anyone tried or know if you can still get motion out of this game if you are using the cockpit camera mod?

Its really hard to get serious in a game that won't allow a cockpit view while also still having motion. Here is a link to the mod download
    http://nfs-inside.de/downloads-nfs-hot-pursuit/

Or here is the file I download. Not sure if its virus free though and it contains a .dll file. I also don't know if this is the exact same mod that was used in the video.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
  6. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Not sure, havent tried a cockpit mod. Perhaps get a #$%^&! version of the game and give it a run. If I get time tomorrow, I will test to see if motion is the same with a cockpit mod.
    Even though its a basic sort of game, even with 2 motion values, its heaps of fun.
    Thanks @prilad for the great job of finding motion in this.
  7. BlazinH

Balance:
    16,568Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,831 / 32 / -1
    My copy arrived from ebay order today! :) Hopefully I have time myself this weekend to give it a try and see if I can get data with a cockpit mod running.

@prilad , Do you think it may be possible to get heave data out of this too? If I can help in the search I am more than willing to do so if you can give me any advise on how to start looking! Speed data would be good too! Thanks!
  8. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    cockpit motion test..........sorry, havent gotten to it. I am really sick with flu.
  9. BlazinH

Balance:
    16,568Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,831 / 32 / -1
    No problem mate! Really sorry to hear about your flu bug too buddy! :( Wish you a fast recovery!
  10. prilad

prilad Well-Known Member SimAxe Beta Tester SimTools Developer

Balance:
    9,612Coins
    Ratings:
    +512 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, DC motor, Arduino, 4DOF
    Hi, @BlazinH.
    I searched but could not find the information other than those that current plugin are already supports . Although I found the speed.
    I must say that the data search - rather tedious. I described the search algorithm here

http://www.xsimulator.net/community/threads/wings-of-prey-plugin-assist.5014/page-3#post-49486

@bsft ! Get well soon!
  11. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    @speedy , i tried running update from the exe as shown, but it does not allow me to see progress for download, so i dont know if its updating
  12. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i got a patch to update it to 1.0.5.0. , but the game exe wants a activation code, so I am stuck again. Any ideas? Does any one have a 1.0.5.0. cracked exe they can help with
  13. BlazinH

Balance:
    16,568Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,831 / 32 / -1
    :! Buy the game!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    what? sorry, got carried away playing dirt2........
  15. BlazinH

Balance:
    16,568Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,831 / 32 / -1
    A cracked version no doubt! :grin Psst... Don't tell anyone but I have a cracked version of dirt2 too! :roll
  16. Historiker

Historiker Dramamine Adict Gold Contributor

Retired
    Balance:
    9,176Coins
    Ratings:
    +2,156 / 19 / -1
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, DC motor, Arduino, Motion platform, 6DOF
    Is there any fix for Dirt3? Since "Games for Microsoft Windows" store closed I cannot save any progress and have to go through the whole intro spiel every time I fire it up. :(

EDIT: Sorry....Waaaay off topic...
  17. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    as far as I know, you have to add the games in steam somehow http://www.joystiq.com/2014/01/17/games-for-windows-live-is-dying-we-check-the-life-support-of-ga/
    or create an offline GFWL account http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=how+to+create+GFWL+offline @Historiker
  18. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    :p
  19. BlazinH

Balance:
    16,568Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,831 / 32 / -1
    This should be illegal! Once you buy something, it should always be able to function as as intended in the future. It just came out in 2011! They should give you a patch that allows you to use an offline gfwl account to save to. Dirt2 allows an offline account but Dirt3 does not.

The end to this thread hacking! ;)
  20. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i run an offline GFWL account with dirt3. I just followed the video link above.