1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

New sim

Discussion in 'DIY Motion Simulator Projects' started by CW, Jun 24, 2011.

1. CW

CW Member

Jack of all
    Balance:
    14Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello all
    Been away for a long time but have finally got back into simming.
    Building a 4 DOF motion fully enclosed Beech Baron 58. Have got the panel nearly complete, wiring next and then it fits into the car body.Hopefully finished by end of year.

Attached Files:

2. egoexpress

egoexpress Active Member

Balance:
    421Coins
    Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    Hey CW, nice to see you back here!

Since there are motion controllers with variable motor speed available this time, your Beech Baron 58 project will be a success for sure ;D

keep us posted!
    Regards
  3. wannabeaflyer

wannabeaflyer Active Member

Balance:
    970Coins
    Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    Hey Craig . :hi: Glad to see you back here my man , i credit you and Jim as the guys that got me hooked on motion simming and your ideas were Brilliant and simple . am still faffing about dreaming of finishing my project ( start stop Play stop Redesign never finish LOL :) ) so as always will be looking out for and following your work when you publish it where ever you Blog it ...Just to say Thanks for the Inspiration Mate Ps still got my version of your original relay controller build in my workshop i look at it as a piece of History from my initial build :) :cheers:
  4. CW

CW Member

Jack of all
    Balance:
    14Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Gidday mate,
    Thanks for the kind words.
    I think this time around I will be asking for advice!
    Havent quite got to the motion part yet, I am working on the panel and wiring it up, once I put it in the car body I should have a semi complete sim that will be ready to fly, and put on a motion platform. At this stage X sim software has really gone ahead.... thanks Sirnoname. I am hoping that I can get the washout working good, but at this stage it will be a couple of months before this all takes place. To get a look at some pics, goto face book and search CWarner flight simulator or Youtube CWFlightsim, I am posting pics and videos as they happen (which aint that quick at the minute)
    Cheers
    Craig