1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

NEW PRO HARDWARE SYSTEM FOR MOTORS!! READ!!

Discussion in 'SimTools compatible interfaces' started by racerg, Jun 30, 2012.

1. racerg

racerg Going too fast... SimAxe Beta Tester Gold Contributor

Sound designer for Olympics. Electronic engineer,
    Balance:
    - 34Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, AC motor, Motion platform
    Hi Fer:

WE looked at all the available hardware, including the JRK...

We do feel ours will be a much more complete solution, as we have discussed in the forum here.

Due to my 'real' job, it's taking a bit longer to complete everything, but progress is fast and we are completing design on the second version of the circuit board now.

I decide to add one more feature: the boards will have full USB as well as high speed Ethernet and we will give you some software to drive Ethernet from X-Sim.

It will also, as we have discussed, be Arduino compatible...

Everyone: please be patient a bit longer, the wait will be WELL worth it, I promise!!

-Gary
  2. Martin van Hagen

Martin van Hagen not trying brings you nothing! SimAxe Beta Tester Gold Contributor

Instrument Engineer
    Balance:
    881Coins
    Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino
    Hi Gary, I am prepairing myself to built a sim racer and still in the research phase. reading this post I was wondering how you got along with your project?
  3. Tino

Tino Member

Balance:
    1,289Coins
    Ratings:
    +46 / 3 / -1
    Hi Garry,

Any plans for 6dof support in the future?
    Thanks,
    Tino.
  4. ericRacer

ericRacer You get old because you stop playing ! Gold Contributor

Pilot
    Balance:
    989Coins
    Ratings:
    +147 / 2 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, Arduino, Motion platform
    hi,
    if you chek the date ! it is a old post but you can use the code from others here like :
    rufusdufus : SMC3
    prilad : 2 dof arduino,
    racing_mat , and probably some others i forget.
    kangaroo
    • Agree Agree x 1