1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Showroom New DIY 3DOF dynamic workstation project UPGRADE 4DOF

Discussion in 'DIY Motion Simulator Projects' started by Milani Fabio, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Milani Fabio

Milani Fabio Active Member

Balance:
    714Coins
    Ratings:
    +74 / 2 / -0
    Hello
    theoretically yes, but I'm not sure.
    I think I have read somewhere that arduino only manages 4 potentiometers.
    You should contact @wanagain
    • Like Like x 1
  2. susocalfail39

susocalfail39 Member

Balance:
    50Coins
    Ratings:
    +14 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino
    Another great job, super compact and winking, I love it, but I wouldn't have painted the cranks blue, I would have left them original, and the gears in black, but still it's a very good design, would I like to change my windshield wipers for one of these, the aliexpress engines don't work?, currently I have 50rpm, maybe 100 or more or do they serve like this?
    use traslator.
  3. susocalfail39

susocalfail39 Member

Balance:
    50Coins
    Ratings:
    +14 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino
    These are not served, I am from Spain and I look for new engines for a 2 dof, in which I use car clean engines, but they get very hot, these aliexpress do not work? recommended rpm please. myos are 50 rpm. and they look good but maybe with more...
  4. Milani Fabio

Balance:
    714Coins
    Ratings:
    +74 / 2 / -0
    50 final laps in my opinion are fine.
    I have 60 RPM final, but I think 50 RPM final is fine.
    These are the specifications of my motors and gearbox.
    20190315_130343.jpg 20190315_130437.jpg
  5. Chris Chopping

Chris Chopping Member

Mechanical Engineer
    Balance:
    - 26Coins
    Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF
    Very clean and tidy setup. Thanks for posting
  6. Milani Fabio

Balance:
    714Coins
    Ratings:
    +74 / 2 / -0
    @heliomenezes
    Yes, for high powers you need saberthoots and they are also the most reliable. Certainly there are other products but I don't know them. Hello