1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

My SFX100 build (WIP)

Discussion in 'DIY Motion Simulator Projects' started by calikobe, Oct 16, 2020.

1. calikobe

calikobe New Member

Balance:
    60Coins
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    4DOF
    Hey guys!

Hope everyone is well and safe :)

After a few years of using Logitech g27 gear thanks to my late uncle who set me up on my sim journey, i decided the pandemic was a good enough reason to upgrade my gear (seems like the rest of the world also had the same idea haha!).

Its been amazing, but the final piece to the puzzle was getting motion. I looked into several options and kept coming back to the diy sfx100 + thanos setup. Bang for buck its the best available imo. Having my own 3d printer and some contacts overseas, i set off on the journey. Its been a few months but parts have finally started arrive and only a few steps away from setting it all up.

Still need to change my 8020 base to a 40160 along with reinforcing my monitors. But my profile guy is out of stock so i have try and find someone else in Sydney. Once thats found then i can bolt it up to the rig and fingers crossed im good to go haha!

Here are some pictures of my rig and getting everything ready.

Will keep you all updated.

Thanks for reading !

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Mehmetbaran187

Mehmetbaran187 New Member

Balance:
    470Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi, any update ?
  3. calikobe

calikobe New Member

Balance:
    60Coins
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    4DOF
    hey mate! Not yet. Still waiting for profile quotes from other states since I can’t find anything in Sydney. Hopefully some answers tomorrow.