1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

My new sim - Prosimu T1000 3DOF

Discussion in 'Commercial Simulators and Peripherie' started by mirkobastianini, Dec 9, 2017.

1. The Iron Wolf

The Iron Wolf Active Member

Balance:
    374Coins
    Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, SCN6
    Ok, so we agree on limits. However, is extra dampening still required? Is limit not enough to prevent shaft damage?
    I'll PM you something.
  2. Giorgio73

Giorgio73 Alluminium rig with prosimu 3dof kit

Plc enginer
    Balance:
    822Coins
    Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, SCN6
    as far as I know these actuators are damaged if the internal shaft goes to work at full stroke. in the sense that the tree wants to go beyond the stroke of its cylinder. You limit the run with the software to limit that happening. they are mounted in a position where the maximum load does not exceed eighty kilos, the greater weight to support is under the seat and not under the feet so the effort they make remains within the correct usage parameters.
    other measures I do not think are necessary, I think that those who designed the t1000 and the use of these actuators have made some tests of resistance before selling it. now I do not remember but prosimu guarantees these actuators for many many hours of use.
    in conclusion I would say that the only important thing is to limit the axes to 80-85% and not go further.
    This is my opinion, you can confirm to Patrick.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. RacingRichie

RacingRichie Prosimu T1000 3DOF

IT Consultant
    Balance:
    121Coins
    Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, SCN6
    I recently noticed I have quite a bit of flex in the t1000's baseplate that I had Heusinkveld Sprint Pedals mounted on directly. I ordered the Heusinkveld Baseplate, but that didn't help much. When I go on the brake the adjustable pedale-baseplate comes up a bit on the end towards the seat and down toward the front, basically giving in to the brake force applied.

If you have any ideas to reduce the flex, I'd be happy to read them!
  4. Giorgio73

Giorgio73 Alluminium rig with prosimu 3dof kit

Plc enginer
    Balance:
    822Coins
    Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, SCN6
    I suggest you to post some picture of the issue for give us the possibily to wach your problem
    In this way we can try to find a solution