1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Question My FORZA7 can't exercise now

Discussion in 'New users start here - FAQ' started by wp8051, Jan 27, 2020.

1. wp8051

wp8051 Racing simulator player Gold Contributor

Balance:
    244Coins
    Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    AC motor, Motion platform, 4DOF
    I used to set up a router and FORZA7 can run normally.

Later, I moved, changed the network operator, and found that FORZA7 and FH4 did not work properly. The router settings have not been changed, as before.

I tried SIMHUB, everything is fine, the dashboard can display normally, then I try to forward the UDP to 4123 and the IP address displayed on my SIMTOOLS through SIMHUB, but it fails, and the seat still has no action.

So I came for help.
  2. wp8051

Balance:
    244Coins
    Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    good news.

Just through research, I now find new changes.

Now that FORZA7 (and possibly FH4) is updated, it is no longer necessary to forward UDP through a router as before.

Go directly to the game: In the option -HUD, turn on data output, enter your own IP address on SIMTOOLS, and port 4123, everything else is the same.

Then it succeeded, which is much more convenient than before.

You can play happily again.
  3. wp8051

Balance:
    244Coins
    Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Unfortunately, I haven't found a way to make SIMHUB and simtools run perfectly at the same time.

It seems that this problem cannot be solved by just forwarding via UDP port.

If you find it, please leave a message below this post, thank you.
  4. wp8051

Balance:
    244Coins
    Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    I tested FH4, which is different from FORZA7. Entering the IP address and port 4123 directly is invalid.

But it is feasible to forward the port and IP address through SIMHUB, so FH4 can easily achieve the simultaneous work of SIMHUB and SIMTOOLS, which is really great.

Now, whether it is FORZA7 or FH4, you can achieve the motion simulation effect without forwarding the port through the router. You no longer need to regularly check and modify your network IP address as before.