1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Showroom My 2Dof Wiper motors / Arduino / Monster Motoshield

Discussion in 'DIY Motion Simulator Projects' started by tongacabrera, Jul 23, 2017.

1. tongacabrera

tongacabrera New Member

Balance:
    106Coins
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, Arduino
    Hello! I present here my project in test state. At this moment I am in the test stage of the forces of the motors, measures and heights of the seat, steering wheel and other components. I am using an Arduino UNO R3 board, and a Monster motorshield board. The initial configuration is done with SMC3Utils and really is an amazing application for ease and simplicity. You can see that at the moment is a simple cockpit since I do not want to waste materials so for now I'm recycling some old pipes to understand the mechanism well before making the final version.
    My son and I are very happy to have done this and the best part is that it works! We are very excited and we will make some upgrades to improve performance.
    Then I share some pictures so that I can see our little Frankentein. Regards!!!

IMG_1514.JPG

IMG_1515.JPG

IMG_1517.JPG

IMG_1518.JPG
    • Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. fxnqn

fxnqn New Member

Analista de sistemas
    Balance:
    216Coins
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, 3DOF, DC motor, Arduino, Motion platform, 4DOF, 6DOF
    Ante todo te felicito por tú proyecto, yo con mis hijos estamos por el mismo camino.
    He estado probando con X-SIM y me ha resultado muy engorroso y ahora encontre esta comunidad y software y espero que se me haga más sencillo y pueda encontrar ayuda para poder lograrlo.
    Te adjunto lo que tengo hasta ahora para las pruebas de sincronización del motor, he tenido resultados muy parciales ya que en la parte interna del motor coloque un engranaje que hace girar un engranaje menor que está acoplado al potenciómetro, pero cuando inicio la aplicación no se por que motivo el motor gira unas vetas completas y me revienta los potenciómetros...
    Te hago una consulta, vos tenes alguna guia básica para configurar el Simtool? Que firmware se le graba al arduino? desde ya muchas gracias

20190517_110445.jpg 20190523_164121.jpg
    • Like Like x 1