1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Motorbike Sim project need Srnoname help!

Discussion in 'DIY Motion Simulator Projects' started by leandro37, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Frakk

Frakk Active Member

Balance:
    328Coins
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Thank you sirnoname, but that is not a solution. Serial port monitors are good for debugging, but I cannot design a firmware and advanced features around a debugging tool.

I don't ask for this functionality because I need it, I ask for it because it would open a world of opportunities to X-Sim, it's users, and more importantly those who will develop compatible hardware for X-Sim.

There are a lot of people who want to see X-Sim succeed. In order to do that it needs to keep up with the technology and provide it's DIY users with tools. Because let's be honest, a large company will make their proprietary plugin and controller anyways, without contributing back. Only those who are loyal and dedicated to X-Sim will contribute back and give up their free time, most of these individuals are average DIY hobbyists who don't have the tools and resources.

It is up to you to give us the tools to get the job done.
  2. sdecorme

sdecorme New Member

Devellopper
    Balance:
    372Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Maybe serial port is for debugging but it is the simple way , and if you want to use the USB the stack available, microchip for example is not compatible for high speed it is not better then serial port (232/422/485) .
    The only way you have, is to use CAN all the chip have this but you need a converter on your computer.
    On my system the PIC is connected with the computer by 232 to receive acceleration and car attitude.
    The same pic drive all the motor driver by CAN.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scOwfqahSFg
  3. sdecorme

sdecorme New Member

Devellopper
    Balance:
    372Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Here is the data I've found:
    Gear
    Speed (km/h)
    position -1 : the real position is store in a array 0 to 26
    Speed on Y axis (test it on straight line)
    Rpm
    Test my file and tell me if it work
  4. monast

monast New Member

Mechanical Engineer Consultant Industrial Automati
    Balance:
    359Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hy guys, first of all thanks to Sirnoname, Mr Thanos, and Egoexpress for your support whit X-Sim, so we created the plugin Superbike Riding Challenge and hung it on X-Sim. From it you can do a simulator but the reality is that the motorcycle simulation is very complicated because there are no values, or do not know to extract. Furthermore, the kinematics of the motorcycle has a lot to do with a car or automovill.
    We are thinking about using technology as vision cameras, such as X-Box or Play3 to study the movements. We took many hours of mechanical and electronic engineering.
    I'm just mechanical engineer, I regret not being able to help more.
    Best regards
  5. leandro37

leandro37 New Member

Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey monast, Tell us the nane and version of the game to use With native plug in of the force sender. Please!!
  6. sdecorme

sdecorme New Member

Devellopper
    Balance:
    372Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi leandro do you test my data ?
    I've found one more Rot-Z and you do you progress ?
    OOPS I've forgot to add it last time :blush:

Attached Files:

7. leandro37

leandro37 New Member

Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    No, i dont order this game yet. but i will. tks
  8. monast

monast New Member

Mechanical Engineer Consultant Industrial Automati
    Balance:
    359Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi, the game is Superbikes Riding Challenge, version 1.0
    Two years ago, send a DVD of this game Sirnoname to help us.
    After my college Valentino sent to X-Sim the game profile so that other users can use
    Now I go very little in the forum because I'm traveling a lot.
    Lucky guys!!!
    Best regards
    Monast
  9. leandro37

leandro37 New Member

Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Tks for the reply. So impossible to order this game today, did you know some store to order this game??